How do I get the textures in the game?

Agg

Okay, so I have been messing around with ED's tools for the last couple of days, and I have no problem getting the model into the game, but I cant seem to figure out how to get the textures to show up in game. So if someone could give me a quick step by step set of instructions on how to do it I would be ever greatfull.

Im sure this has been answered earlier, but I couldnt find anything relevant when I searched the forums...

what model and what Mods ?

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

Maybe I should have specified it a bit better, I've built up a nice little test model in 3ds Max, exported it as a .lom-file and imported it into Lock-On, works like a charm, the model shows up just as it is supposed to. But I dont know where to put the textures for my model to make them show up in game, do I have to edit any .cfgs, or is it just a matter of placing them in the right folder?