prob with mp

ArchAngel

I have been able to join mp games until yesterday. Now, when I select mp the server list is completly blank.

When I select new search the screen is minimized. I pull up the screen again, select new search and...nothing.

Edited by ArchAngel

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.

Sounds like a complete re-install to me. You been playing around with any .lua files? Sometimes files just get corrupted, maybe someone has an idea of the guilty file, but not me I'm afraid.

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

i figured it out. i have Trend internet security. When i tried to join mp, trend would pop up indicating suspicious activity. Problem is, it would pop up for about 1 thousandth of a second, so i had no time to allow mp to run. I changed from admin login to guest login, ran bs mp, and trend poped up long enough for me to grant exception, then i switched back to admin. I'm not sure why trend trend does this.

An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing.