LPs new sim

SUBS17

When the publisher feels is right time (nearing release) there will be a official announcement with plenty of info.

wat

Do they just want to avoid having to say "when its done" a lot? I can't tell if waiting until you're about to release something to announce it is really wise or really foolish. :ermm:

Almost forgot:

... so they're releasing a commercial version of BMS 5? ;)

You're funny. :D

Edited by RedTiger

Great another new sim to loose sleep over ;)

its been in the pipe line for years. They've just kept quiet about it.... Look on their website. nuthin'

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• ED Team
:music_whistling: ...eggs?

I heard long time ago they're baking something but they even haven't said what A/C it will be and when is relase year! Until I have not see any videos from sim I don't belive they will finish it up.

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

DNF is Vapourware.. 10 yrs in dev, come on.

Duke Nukem is all but dead, actually. They pulled the plug on it about a month ago, although some state that "development" was "halted". :smilewink: Yes, PC gaming's longest running joke is now officially dead. R.I.P.

As for LP...DNF still had an occasional screenshot -- hell, it even had a CG teaser promo. We get nada from LP. No problem, I can wait. I just sometimes wonder why they share so little. I can imagine some reasons, but I still wonder about their reasons

I heard long time ago they're baking something but they even haven't said what A/C it will be and when is relase year! Until I have not see any videos from sim I don't belive they will finish it up.

Isn´t that not everytime like that... "what i dont see, i dont believe" :smilewink: with every sim ?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

there are plus and minus of what they are doing.

LP - keeping their mouths shut about everything.. not even a screenie. So peeps don't get disapointed if the release date slips.

ED - being open and giving out screenies and vids and peeps get disapointed that the release gets delayed.

take your pick, different devs and different ways of doing things and not everyone liks it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

wat

Do they just want to avoid having to say "when its done" a lot? I can't tell if waiting until you're about to release something to announce it is really wise or really foolish. :ermm:

Almost forgot:

You're funny. :D

Its really wise considering the history of Falcon, in LPs case I think its upto the publisher as to when they will release that information.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Isn´t that not everytime like that... "what i dont see, i dont believe" :smilewink: with every sim ?

Yes.:smilewink::joystick:

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X, GeForce RTX 2080Ti, 32 GB DRAM, HOTAS TM Warthog, FSSB R3 Lighting, MFG Crosswind, Win 10 Pro

Or you get what you have with OFP DR the forums are LITTERED with "haters" just harping on every single downright detail to a game that's still a few months from release.

It's unbelievable...speculation, premature conclusions drawn...it's sad because you get nice bits of info from the forum moderators and it may or may not sit well with a small few...who proceed to bash and hate and S*IT all over it.

I'm all for open opinion, but to draw such conclusions and have to sift through all these trolling flame wars is tiresome. Anyway that's just one bad example of developers releasing info prior and goes hand in hand with what Joey45 has outlined.

Maybe they are trying to change job, it will be a good challenge ... since I had purchased Falcon AF no one things was as it was, previous realeases, even if made up at home, illegal or call them as you like, were more better than AF, and, for sure , I wish I had paid for them cuz they were more than AF can let you feel. Sorry if someone will disappointed, but I really had been tired and sick on a sim - on top note - purchased, TIR working on 2 DOF, Multyplayer engine sucs if you're goining more than 12, and such of many other stuff and trubles.... graphics for a 2005'sim can't be worse than this ... for what they've done, they don't have my respect. I had paid for it, like BS , hoping to see new things coming out ...

I hope for them to come out with a really good one product ... but this time I'll no gonna buy it blinded eyes as I did for FalconAF... waiting for new patches new stuff new graphics...this time I'll be waiting ...

CYA

61st Sq 'Griffins'- Largest distributor of Flanker, Fulcrum and Frogfoot parts in the Black Sea Region