Need a couple of default files

LukeFF

everytime.... BACKUP EVERYTHING!!!!!

copy files on to a DVD so when you overwrite files you can just copy and paste from there...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

English convert to Russian sound speech

:helpsmilie:ok guys i want to hear my wingman speaks to me russian not english..and the tower to..any ideas. i've got the english version...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

:joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Hi Guys,

Very intersting point about doing a complete back up of the BS, but just one small question, would you be OK in making a backup of the main KA file and my MODMAN file ? or just the KA file?. Is there not any hidden files which are put any where else on the system which I might need to grap as well, or am I safe in just copying these two files? Timm

Edited by Timm

“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. It comes to us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” John Wayne

:helpsmilie:ok guys i want to hear my wingman speaks to me russian not english..and the tower to..any ideas. i've got the english version...

This isn't really a correct thread to ask such things but i'll help you out.

I found this using the Search function. It's very useful.

Here is the direct LINK to the download. It was a pain in the ass to download from Rapidshare but worth the waiting!

Read first!

All you need to do is just overwrite the EnglishVersion folder in the Sounds folder of your Black shark install, but, please make a copy of the original folder (just in case).

You will then have Russian speaking wingmen, Tower, Ekran....etc, but the computer is still in English for some reason(real? maybe).

Try it I find it much better to have proper russian voices rather than accented English.

Edited by Griffin