Cougar questions for foxy gurus (black shark)

Warning - I am a newb at foxy and it's all seeming a bit daunting right now trying to learn to program this thing so any help would be appreciated.

Okay, question one:

Since black shark uses a lot of right-alt left-ctrl right-shift ect. modifiers, instead of counting both shifts/ctrl/alt as the same button, how do I get foxy to use these modifiers with button presses...

That sounded kind of confusing, even for me, so here's the same question simplified:

Will the command "buttonx = RALT t" work?

Or do I have to settle for "buttonx = ALT t" and hope that works instead?

Question two:

How can I make the ministick into the rudder axis? I am without pedals at the moment and wish to use the ministick on my cougar to control the pedals in-game. I can't find the axis in the in-game controls menu and the game doesn't seem to recognize the ministick at all...Is there any hope?

Warning - I am a newb at foxy and it's all seeming a bit daunting right now trying to learn to program this thing so any help would be appreciated.

Okay, question one:

Since black shark uses a lot of right-alt left-ctrl right-shift ect. modifiers, instead of counting both shifts/ctrl/alt as the same button, how do I get foxy to use these modifiers with button presses...

That sounded kind of confusing, even for me, so here's the same question simplified:

Will the command "buttonx = RALT t" work?

Or do I have to settle for "buttonx = ALT t" and hope that works instead?

Use Korgy - that will give you the correct Foxy Syntax for every key.

Shortcut for Korgy = [F4]

As for question #2, beyond my realm of understanding at present. If no help is forthcomin' here, I'm sure you'll be set straight at Cougarworld :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'