poll will the patch really come out agust 2009 ??

i like to know how many people still believe ed's updates on when the update comes out.

first it was march then it was june, now its august.

i bet it wont be out in august and i bet a-10 wont be here before 2012.

And for all u whiners that say u cant criticize dcs because its such a great game that may be, i agree that dcs is great, i am talking about ed here...ED should stop lying about updates that suppose to come out next month, cmon when they said the patch should be out in march they sure as hell knew they wouldnt make it...

mark my words the will be NO patch in august 2009 :mad:

• Like 5

I dont see the problem.

Black Shark is one of the very few games, that works just great out of the Box.

I don´t need the patch to get it running, or for a performance tweak or to make bugs disappear which keep me from completing a mission.

I want this Patch to be so well tested and developed like the Game itself, there are more than one patch that made more problems than it solved.

i like to know how many people still believe ed's updates on when the update comes out.

first it was march then it was june, now its august.

i bet it wont be out in august and i bet a-10 wont be here before 2012.

And for all u whiners that say u cant criticize dcs because its such a great game that may be, i agree that dcs is great, i am talking about ed here...ED should stop lying about updates that suppose to come out next month, cmon when they said the patch should be out in march they sure as hell knew they wouldnt make it...

mark my words the will be NO patch in august 2009 :mad:

I think its a good day for you to get outside, get some sunshine and some fresh air, walk around for a bit.

Leave the computer off today, read a book in a hammock while the sun sets or something.

If none of that sounds relaxing, I dont know maybe you can beg your mom to take you to chuck e cheese or something.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

I think its a good day for you to get outside, get some sunshine and some fresh air, walk around for a bit.

Leave the computer off today, read a book in a hammock while the sun sets or something.

If none of that sounds relaxing, I dont know maybe you can beg your mom to take you to chuck e cheese or something.

:megalol::thumbup:

:spam_laser:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Hate to quote myself but...

It mainly the old timers that are familiar with the phenomenon of EDT "Eagle Dynamics Time" EDT has been in effect for every patch, addon and sim release. Calculating EDT is one of the more arcane branches of Quantum Physics that only a select few are schooled in these days, due to the complexity of the equations and unpredictability of the results.

For us mere mortals, that are familiar with the EDT phenomenon, we simply resign ourselves to the mantra of "When it's done" and with the words of the prophet Carl saying "No promises" ringing in our ears, we wait.

In other words, get used to it, it has ever been thus.

Nate

• Like 1

Lying indicates a premediated intent to decieve which could be no further from the truth. When we give release ESTIMATES we give the best ESTIMATE at that point in time. However, things will sometimes arise that alter the original intent. When we mentioned the March ESTIMATE, we also said, NO PROMISES.

Forum rules:

1.10. - Product feedback and constructive criticism is encouraged when provided in a mature and courteous manner. However, feedback that is abusive, insulting or condescending is not welcome. Additionally, to bring up a particular issue repeatedly after it has already been acknowledged will be considered "trolling" - in such cases a warning will be issued to the author and the post will be removed.
  • Like 2

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules