ICE ICE Baby (F-4F PhantomICE)

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Model looks great, but why not to make glass material for cockpit glass?

I mean like on Su-25T, F-18, on Walmis F-15, 3GO Su-27, SimMod A-10?

All this crafts have nice looking glass, I think it would be better to update material for this Phantom.

Thank`s. Well I did my best.

Sure-special material for cockpit glass will give a special look to it. I like it well. The problem is, that I have no idea to realize it?

Is there anybody, who can explain me, how I can use these kind of cockpitglass?

"]screenshot017lmb.jpgw1440.png

I corrected cockpit and tail section at special as I reported and sent it all to Mitch. Hope it works with his great textures. All following pics are in game pictures...

"]screenshot021g.jpgw1440.png

Holloman

"]screenshot013r.jpgw1440.png

On final to Saki airfield at sero four ....

"]screenshot024v.jpgw1440.png

My very best wishes,

TOM

Born to fly but forced to work.

TomFliegerKLEIN.gif

Nice work! I still think the pilots are seated a bit too far back and are a bit too small. But that's small potatoes compared to how you've really cheaned up the look of the phantom!

As for the glass, I'm not sure, but maybe it's in one of ED's plug-ins? http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=18234

Aero

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Great work Tom and thanks for all your hard work and time

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

• 2 weeks later...