Installing on two machines ?

HDRuxpin

In the quick-start manual you have the End User License Agreement, which states:

(Point 3.1)

"Except as expressly set out in this Licence or as permitted by any local law, you undertake to use the Program for your own personal use, and you shall not:

(a) use the Program, or permit use of the Program, on more than one computer, computer terminal, or workstation at the same time"

Also, Point 1 states:

"You may not network the Program or otherwise install it or use it on more than one computer at a time, except if expressly authorized otherwise in the Documentation."

Reading the license agreement you have agreed to is recommended. ;)

But depending on the reading of that, it might be that you are simply not allowed to run it simultaneously on both (makes sense), or that you are not allowed to have it installed at the same time on both. However, I doubt anyone is going to crucify you.

Though, to be honest, shouldn't you be keeping attention to your GF when you are at her place? :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester

Yes, you are allowed to install it on both machines given that you only use one copy at a time. :)

In other words, you can do what I do, which is install it on the Desktop and Lappy. That way, you can go to school and in the cafeteria make everyones jaws drop at the sim's complexity, while they all give you the look that you're insane...

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP

In the quick-start manual you have the End User License Agreement, which states:

(Point 3.1)

"Except as expressly set out in this Licence or as permitted by any local law, you undertake to use the Program for your own personal use, and you shall not:

(a) use the Program, or permit use of the Program, on more than one computer, computer terminal, or workstation at the same time"

Also, Point 1 states:

"You may not network the Program or otherwise install it or use it on more than one computer at a time, except if expressly authorized otherwise in the Documentation."

Reading the license agreement you have agreed to is recommended. ;)

But depending on the reading of that, it might be that you are simply not allowed to run it simultaneously on both (makes sense), or that you are not allowed to have it installed at the same time on both. However, I doubt anyone is going to crucify you.

Though, to be honest, shouldn't you be keeping attention to your GF when you are at her place? :P

I choose not to endure Big Brother when I am with the GF thank you ;)

Thanks for clearing things up guys

Hahah, fair enough on the Big Brother note. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester