Anyone Know Where to find the old "Free Flight" Video?

I'm looking for the original Free Flight .wmv file which has long since been wiped from my drive. I'm sure it's on You Tube but my interest is in the full sized file. Thanks.

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.

Exactly. I'm pretty nostalgic for that video because it proved to me that Black Shark was going to be worth the wait--and, of course, it was! The song is also nice but the live version on Radio Maykop doesn't quite do it for me.

Smokin' Hole

My DCS wish list: Su25, Su30, Mi24, AH1, F/A-18C, Afghanistan ...and frankly, the flight sim world should stop at 1995.

Just did. Not there. No biggy--I posted because I thought perhaps it might still be on the RU side and a cyrillic reader would forward the link. Thanks all.

Smokin' Hole

The requested URL /Esa_Mirmidon/BlackShark.wmv was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

The link works perfect.

Right click and save.

Maybe you don´t wait 30 minutes ...XD

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4