Horrible torque problem

topol-m

I have a serious problem trying to take off with F-15 in some missions (similar problems with A-10). I begin with engines started on the runway. The torque is at 65%. When i try to increase it the moment it passes 90% it automatically is reduced to 65%. I haven`t found a way to take off as the maximum speed i can achieve no matter what i do is just 50-70 kph. And no the "J" is not pressed. Please help :helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I know LRM infects speed limit on taxi and parking but it shouldn't on runway. Didn't you corrupt it?

Is it also with Ru birds?

I had werid anomalies when I had plugin joystick, two mouses and i flew by keyboard. Maybe try plug-out some and start again. I have no more ideas what cause problem :S

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

OMG the russian planes are also affected - no more take off for me. I even tried to accelerate in the grass next to the runway and the torque was auto reduced to 65% :doh:

It`s not a controler problem.

And now in fast battle i found that no matter where on the map if i start from Parking area, with any fighter the pause message appears and the only option i have is to exit the mission as the message keeps showing up when closed. If i start from the runway the message doesn`t appear but the torque problem is there - so no take off at all. The game is unplayable with this problems. The worse is i don`t know what could be causing this s..t. Horrible, man...:doh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

SO I hear this first time... try remove LRM mod (export.lua) then try again, if it doesn't help you must wait for another people's ideas or reinstall game ;]

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

There is nothing wrong with it. Set airfield ownership to 'false'. If AFO is on, you cannot take off from an airfield that does not have a friendly ATZ-10 truck nearby ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Yes as GG said you can back to LRM but disable this entry or remove whole LRM when u play Single player :)

ಠ_ಠ

There is nothing wrong with it. Set airfield ownership to 'false'. If AFO is on, you cannot take off from an airfield that does not have a friendly ATZ-10 truck nearby ;)

So thats the problem... Where is this AFO setting?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't think so. With ownership set to false it should all be fine, but you can turn off all of the spooling options.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda