¿How are you supporting ED and DCS:BS?

¿How are you supporting ED and DCS:BS?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. ¿How are you supporting ED and DCS:BS?

• Boxed (DVD) Russian Version
    • Download English Version
    • Boxed (DVD) English Version
    • Boxed (DVD) National Version
    • Printed Extended English Manual
    • All Of them
    • None of them

I need to know how The Comunity is supporting ED and Black Shark. I would like you to be honest so ED will have a clear pic.

Just answer the poll and add any comment you will.

Many thx for your help.

Many thx to ED for giving us this A-W-E-S-O-M-E simulator.

Edited by ESA_Mistr@L
Correct something

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

I supported ED by buying their product.

I'm considering buying another for a server license.

I'm trying to create content for their products (missions).

I'm contributing with content on this forum.

I'm as cheerful as a brick covered in tar.

Thanks for asking. ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

And my choice is:

Boxed Russian Version, then I got English version downloading it and I will buy Boxed Spanish version as soon as it´s avaliable. This afternoon I will order the printed manual.

I guess some of us deserve to be in ED Staff :lol::lol:

Cruz de San Andres

Boxed English version along with the Extended English Manual and waiting on the A-10 DVD and hopefully an Extended Manual with it. I also have Lock-On and Flaming Cliffs:thumbup:

Edited by Outlaw24

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

So far it's been purchasing download Russian version and then downloadable english version when it was made available.

Manuel I will purchase when it's easy in Canada. DCS so far in my opinion is giving me 100% what I want in a sim and doing it above expectations.

REALLY looking forward to DCS A-10, the A-10 has been a long time favorite of mine and to fly it with fully working weapons systems and avionics in a 6DOF cockpit alone will be enough for me to buy it 6 x over :)

Enough brown nosing for me...

bought lock on and DCS:BS will kill to get a DCS:F-16/F-15/F-18.....

probably will buy the DCS:A-10 as well... i hate choppers only bought blakc shark to support ED and make sure they have enough cash to make the fixed planes mention above which ofc i will buy every single one...

cheers :D

I bought the DCS:BS English Version (online) and tell to all my friends about the good work done. Also post a lot in diverse online foruns.

I'll buy ALL rotary-wing DCS modules, if they have wide input hardware suport.

Edited by LoBiSoMeM

I bought the English download version. The boxed version is not available in Canada that I have found yet. I'll definitly buy the DCS:A-10 when it comes out, I like the "Shark" but the A-10 is tops. Still fly FC A-10 alot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

I have:

1x English Download

1x Printed Extended English Manual

And I can't shut up about how great that simulation is. Even to my coworkers that don't know shit about helicopters or games.

I have the same problem. I know a few of them really want BS but they need to upgrade their computers and are afraid to ask the wife unit I suspect :helpsmilie:

Simple by playing their product and saying another people about it. That it exist cos ppl rather don't know about this game. About New version of Quake immadietly whole world would know.... about DCS situation is another.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

you forgot the downloaded Russian Version'

Witch I have

Didn´t konw a word about that version. Sorry for that. :(:(

ED guys, please, feed us from time to time. Anything to calm down this freak bunch of crazy simmers :pilotfly::pilotfly:

:megalol::megalol:

Cruz de San Andres

Have bought Flanker 2.0/2.5, Lock-On (LoMac)/Flaming Cliffs, Black Shark and will order the printed manual. So a lot of support from my side, I think.

To be honest. I don't buy every game that I want to try out. Sometimes I download it play and delete it after an hour or so, because it does'nt match my interest. It's different with realistic flight-sims. I see the huge work behind that to create a sim for a "few" simmers. The company will never earn as much money with these sims as with typical commercial games which you can finish within a few hours to a few days. So the work input is much much more intense for a "few" bucks. I reward this with my full (financial) support and buy it, regardless of a copy protection or whatsoever safety mechanism, or no protection at all.

I always "spread the word" and try to wake other peoples' interest to this game. If I'm successful, I show him the game at home and tell him to buy it.

I'm not religious, but simming could be my religion. Lets see ;).

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

Have bought Flanker 2.0/2.5, Lock-On (LoMac)/Flaming Cliffs, Black Shark and will order the printed manual. So a lot of support from my side, I think.

To be honest. I don't buy every game that I want to try out. Sometimes I download it play and delete it after an hour or so, because it does'nt match my interest. It's different with realistic flight-sims. I see the huge work behind that to create a sim for a "few" simmers. The company will never earn as much money with these sims as with typical commercial games which you can finish within a few hours to a few days. So the work input is much much more intense for a "few" bucks. I reward this with my full (financial) support and buy it, regardless of a copy protection or whatsoever safety mechanism, or no protection at all.

I always "spread the word" and try to wake other peoples' interest to this game. If I'm successful, I show him the game at home and tell him to buy it.

I'm not religious, but simming could be my religion. Lets see ;).

F.....ing AMEN

Cruz de San Andres

Does buying my buying milk from my local Tescos Express mean I'm 'supporting' Tescos? I bought the game for what it is, not to support Ed. If it were crappy bug fest I would not have bought it.

Just curious, by why do you need to know?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

Does buying my buying milk from my local Tescos Express mean I'm 'supporting' Tescos? I bought the game for what it is, not to support Ed. If it were crappy bug fest I would not have bought it.

Just curious, by why do you need to know?

Ok, you´re right. Technicaly speaking, we are not supporting ED. We are buying a service, a product. But you have to admit that there is an special relationship between simmers and ED, pretty much different than any relationship between you and Tescos.

And I need to know just for curiosity, like you. :thumbup::thumbup:

Cruz de San Andres

Well , I bought boxed english DVD version.

I Made a review for gameweb.

I´m willing to support any upcoming game form ED to let them stay in bussines forever :-)))

I simply Love flightsims, it´s the only best money investment.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit