Low res cockpit (no matter what I try)

Pizzicato

Hi guys,

I'm just coming back to Black Shark after some time away and my install seems to have rotted slightly. Although my cockpit is set to 1024, it always displays with really blurry 256 textures. I've tried changing the setting and then changing it back, but it doesn't change at all.

Everything else in the sim looks absolutely fine. Does anyone have any ideas of how to fix this?

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

1024 means the displays are working at a higher resolution. The label is a bit misleading. You have to increase the textures-slider to load the larger textures.

If that doesn't help, try increasing your AF-setting in your graphics driver.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Thanks for the reply, Feuerfalke. I kind of figured that that particular option only referred to the displays - not the entire cockpit.

Everything else is set to 'High', though, so I've got no idea what the problem is. I think I might try uninstalling and reinstalling over the weekend. Not ideal, but I'm not sure what else to try.

Thanks again for your help.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S