The mission editor and the “or” rule type

I guess this question is for ED developer’s team …

Correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve noticed that all of the rules in the triggers section are actually from the “and” type of rules and I would like to know if there is any attention to provide the “or” type of rules as well later on?

I believe that adding this option are going to make the creation of a trigger system more efficient and less time consuming especially when creating a mission with a large numbers of triggers.

8=)

Edited by REL

Any chance of a sneaky peak at what else is on the list for development on the Mission Editor?

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q

How much?

Good of you to ask!

The Whole Kit and Boodle, if you please :D

Ta

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

I'm not greedy, just some of the things that us poor mission editors will appreciate.

Just think of us as Donkeys that need a little carrot Mk I dangled in front before we give up on it completely and head off in another direction or give up completely.

However if by "how much" you mean something of value, then how's 6 grotes and 2 barrels of home brew beer? (aptly named "Dogbolter").

i7-7700K : 16Gb DDR4 2800 Mhz : Asus Mobo : 2TB HDD : Intel 520 SSD 240gb : RTX 2080ti: Win10 64pro : Dx10 : TrackiR4 : TM Warthog : ASUS ROG SWIFT PG348Q