A-10 progress? Any info?

I´m sorry to be so obsessive, but I can´t wait for any info regarding the A-10.

Screenshots or two lines about progress.

Thank you

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

He didn't say NEW, he just asked if there is any information ;)

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Holy smoke! When A-10 is released, I might retire my lovely Su-25T for a while.

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

When A10 released I will take 1 week off from work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

Is there a thread about the upcoming patch ie. fixes and features?

I agree it would be nice to read over the list of fixes and/or improvments.:thumbup:

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

This is not DCS.

But is it ED? If not, looks very familiar to LO... almost illegally familiar...

Westinghouse W-600 refrigerator - Corona six-pack - Marlboro reds - Patience by Girlfriend

"Engineering is the art of modelling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyse so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance." (Dr. A. R. Dykes - British Institution of Structural Engineers, 1976)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=42593

4- DCS: A-10C Warthog. Not much to report here other than progress is good and it we will go into alpha testing after the Black Shark patch is released. Probably starting in August we’ll be discussing this project in more detail and I will start the Producer Notes soon after. We appreciate the PM beta tester application, but please note that we are not accepting beta tester applications at this time.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Lucky me, I'm my own boss. :D

Except from my CinC with the codename "wife" that is...

@topic:

As it has been posted before: no information will be published about features until they are confirmed to be in the final release. And as it is a nature of this business, this will be when the Patch is pretty close to release. I guess that's what they had to learn from some people in our community...

With the A-10C, I guess we'll see some solid info when it enters the beta-phase.

Maybe this is a good hint, that we're getting closer :cheer3nc::

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=692564&postcount=56

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Wags, if you're reading this, would you consider spicing up the notes? A little more like training videos than how-to videos. I appreciate the hard work put in those producer's notes but I wish they were more militarized. Maybe get a drill instructor to do this - preferably a vulgar little ogre that spits when he talks.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Yeah some new screenshots would make my life happier.....i will not be able to wait until august.....will die of info emptiness.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Wags, if you're reading this, would you consider spicing up the notes? A little more like training videos than how-to videos. I appreciate the hard work put in those producer's notes but I wish they were more militarized. Maybe get a drill instructor to do this - preferably a vulgar little ogre that spits when he talks.

Yeah, I support this idea!

Please god no. If it's anything like the voices in the arma2 training missions I'll puke my guts out (They are waaaaaaaay to hooah)...I like the original producer's notes. A wealth of information in a relaxed atmosphere that doesn't try to pretend to be the real military. This is a simulation, not "let's pretend we're drill sergeants"...

• ED Team

The "producers notes" will have a more professional feel over them now though, as i have made a small "intro movie" before each note, as requested by Matt. It's a small "improvement", but it helps sell the fact that, yes, "the movie you are about to see is a "how to" movie." :)