A-10 progress? Any info?

I found the producer notes for Black Shark to be very informative (although it would be usefull if the mouse arrow and the view would point at the elements when they are mentioned in the voice over). Doesn't need fancy drill instructor-stuff...

Edited by -=fox=-

will your boss kick the ass out of you?:D

I want let him know the reason. Urgent family stuff always works. :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

The "producers notes" will have a more professional feel over them now though, as i have made a small "intro movie" before each note, as requested by Matt. It's a small "improvement", but it helps sell the fact that, yes, "the movie you are about to see is a "how to" movie." :)

Sounds very promising! :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

Does anyone know where I might be able to find some reading material for the A-10C, to brush up on systems, checklists, flows, procedures, ect... for the up coming release from DCS? I have seen some flight manuals online for the A-10a but they are at least $30-$70.