Is there a INI file to mess with the difficulty settings?

kyleh613

What I would like is more power over what is and isn't enabled then what the options menu gives. For example, one of the things I would like to turn off is the radar, that is enabled through easy avionics. But I would like to keep the other arcade settings that easy avionics enables. Are there any files I can mess with? I didn't see anything however, but I am hoping someone who has more experience with this stuff can help me out here. :book:

I dont know how to do all that,You can enable easy flight but disable easy avionics and it will do away with all the arcade look.

But doing this you will then be using the "real mode" control settings instead of the "game mode" controls and flying from the cockpit but its easier to fly.

I am currently doing it this was until I learn to use the gear,ABRis,radio,DL and what not.

I know its not exactly what your wanting but just thought Id try and help some.

Edited by rabidscoobie

Yeah that doesn't really help me. I know about that option, but I really don't want to play the game like that. I'm not really into playing with those kinda realism settings because I don't even have a joystick, nor can I even figure out how to make the helicopter take off while in realism mode.

I don't think it is possible - easy flight (avionics) is one option which I guess has in-built own parameters like how to control flight, avionics ect. I didn't find any file which let modify this, I guess it is coded, but I can be wrong.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ