Mission Help, Deployment - Coda (Koda)

:helpsmilie:

I've attempted this 6 or 7 times. This mission has you eliminating an insurgent convey, before it reaches a specified destination. When you reach the point of convoy engagement, you are instructed that your new primary target is Abraham's insurgent base.

253, and I, decimate the target base, and then land at the mission's destination FARP (fuel tanks running on vapors). I'm missing something that allows successful completion of the mission, and I haven't figured out how to simply fail the mission and move on through the campaign.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Like 1

Saitek X52 Pro

TrackIr 5

DcsMax 1.6

Vista Ultimate x64, Intel i7 920, 6GB 3-Channel RAM, 2x EVGA GeForce GTX260 SLI

You're instructed to engage the base facilities, meaning the buildings. Attacking the buildings should trigger an event required for completion. ;)

Not that that event is easy to complete. :music_whistling:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

DCS A-10C: putting the 'art' into 'warthog'.

(yes, corny. Sorry.)

Yes Arclight is correct. Do as you told and you will trigger the finale!!!

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ASUS M4A79 Deluxe, AMD Phenom II X4 940@3.5GHz, ATI 6870 1GB, Windows 7 64bit, Kingstone HyperX 4GB, 2x Western Digital Raptor 74GB, Asus Xonar DX Sound Card, Saitek X52 PRO, TrackIR 44: Pro.

• 2 weeks later...

As you trigger the final event, your wingman should say 'bandit spotted' or similar. Just tell him to engage > Wingman 2> engage> engage bandits and he should shoot him down. If that doesn't work then make him jettison all his weapons so he goes straight for cannon and do the same thing. Or, you might find it easier using the cannon with the gunsight not the SHKVAL - just press c with the SHKVAL caged ( backspace)

I completed this mission just as Warbird described. As soon as Abraham's chopper lifted off, I instructed my wingman to engage bandits. I had burned out my laser range finder, and couldn't hit Abraham with my cannon. The wingman sent a Vikhr into Abraham's ride.

I remember that it took the game a few moments to respond to the fact that Abraham's chopper had successfully been destroyed, so be patient if you destroy the chopper, and nothing happens.

Saitek X52 Pro

TrackIr 5

DcsMax 1.6

Vista Ultimate x64, Intel i7 920, 6GB 3-Channel RAM, 2x EVGA GeForce GTX260 SLI