Japanese skins for Walmis` F-15

topol-m

Guys, i`m starting this thread with hope that there are others who would like to see some japanese skins for Walmis` F-15 and there is someone who can create them. Shaggy, pleeaase... ;)

There are some JASDF skins for F-15 created by the comunity but they are not created for Walmis`s model and are not looking good on it.

I`m posting some photos with IMHO some of the best and not too eccentric japanese cammos. I tried to find different angle pictures for each cammo and i hope these are enough to create template. These are 3 patterns, although the second one (the one thats probably the most common) might be several similar looking cammos:

Pattern 1

f15jcammo11.jpg

f15jcammo12.jpg

f15jcammo13.jpg

Pattern 2

f15jcammo30.jpg

f15jcammo31.jpg

f15jcammo32.jpg

f15jcammo33.jpg

f15jcammo34.jpg

f15jcammo35.jpg

f15jcammo36.jpg

f15jcammo37.jpg

f15jcammo38.jpg

Pattern 3

f15jcammo41.jpg

f15jcammo42.jpg

Various cammos

f15jcammovarious11.jpg

f15jcammovarious12.jpg

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks. I see there are some new skins uploaded in lockonfiles but are they optimized for Walmis`F-15? I had tried some of these before and i don`t think they looked very good. Perhaps they weren`t high res. or they really were not completely compatible with Walmis` F-15. I`ll try some of the new ones...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

^^^ Oh, great find Valery. Thats what i`m talking about. Someone should get it with all the details in the game. :)

BTW i find something strange in some of skins (not tried them all yet) Sawamura posted. The Japanese markings (the red circle) is loosing sharpness at some angles of view...like some blur appears around it :huh:

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually the problem with the sharpness of the markings is a resolution/AA/AF related so tweaking these settings makes it disappear. So after all it seems there are some nice JASDF skins created by the comunity. Check out the one i`m using right now (note the problem with overlaping numbers on the tail is gone thanks to the F-15_No_Tail_Number_V2.zip - in the links Sawamura provided):

jasdf1.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hope someone does the bord 92-8095 cammo.

It's F-15DJ.

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

You like this colouring? But it old.

Now this plane is painted so:

92-8095_Hiko_Kyodotai.jpg.ff0cc6b192be85dccfdd8b565e637e6e.jpg

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

The photo was taken 29th January 2009

Sorry. It not that plane. We speak about F-15DJ №92-8095