ARMA 2 Servers

Stickers

Hey guys I was wondering what Arma 2 servers you all play on? I pretty much strictly play on the 7th Cav server. They use the Domination MOD(?)MAP(?). About %60 of the time people are playing to accomplish the objectyives which is nice. The other 40... well Ill just say most of the base is destroyed and people are flying C-130s into each other.

Its EXTREMELY fun during the %60 though. :)

b_160x400_T1_F-2.png

I have found a good place to play on the BMF pvp only, hold server. In my opinion they have some of the best missions, and I really enjoy the frontlines style gameplay. I think they use the aas gametype. Everyones been fun to play with there as well. Team work and respect.

Its a 32 player server, and it fills up fast once people get off of work and seems to stay full all weekend.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

deadsmell I tried the BMF server out last night and had a pretty good time. Human opponents are a lot smarter then computer ones :)

Cool, yeah I just got done getting spanked for 4 hours. seems like everyones getting better but me. Maybe it just wasnt my day. Ill try again in a bit.

See you out there.

@ diveplane:ill check for old farts next time. Thanks.

I run the NoAssholes.net ArmA2 server.

Not a military structured server, but we do expect people to work together to complete the objectives. Those who don't get warned and then kicked. Not gonna ruin the fun of the majority to save the feelings of a few :D

Just old farts playing a game!

I run the NoAssholes.net ArmA2 server.

Not a military structured server, but we do expect people to work together to complete the objectives. Those who don't get warned and then kicked. Not gonna ruin the fun of the majority to save the feelings of a few :D

Just old farts playing a game!

Hey I checked out the server but no one was on at 2:50 pacific time. Do you usually run it with 10 players max?

Community FYI:

Ive also been running small arena style pvp ctf at night off of my pc. Its usually just called deadsmell something or other. Im west coast and while im not always hosting it at the same time every day, feel free to check ctf at night for the game. The guys that were playing with me last night said my host performs very well for them.

Also for CTF theres some guys that host another CTF server at night. they are called sof, so if you like ctf and see the sof clan hosting they provide a good ctf server as well. Like me however they arent there 24/7 but they come on at night, usually a bit later.

So theres two night time ctf options for west coasters there. Hope to see some of you playing.

Hey I checked out the server but no one was on at 2:50 pacific time. Do you usually run it with 10 players max?

It actually starts getting populated later on at night. Usually around 9-10PM pacific. We're still waiting on a few of our old ArmA group to pick up ArmA2. Right now, there's about 5 of us on 4-5 nights a week.

We mainly play crcti. These days on the MilSim Server.

Great server with good guys on it. I just hope they raise the difficulty settings soon because I don't want to be detected by random as a sniper or scout.

Win 10 Pro | Trustmaster Warthog | MFG Rudders | VivePro Wireless Gear Lens modded | 1080ti OC Asus | 32 GB DD4 RAM | i7 9700 | Razer Chroma Orbweaver Keypad | Corsair KB | Derek Switchbox | USB Keypad | Logitech 502 | Jetseat with SimShaker Software | TrackIR5 | Autotkey | Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs | Monstertech Mounts | Saitek Throttle Quadrant