Battlefield fx vs diveplane soundmod

skouras

which is more realistic and which do you prefer:book:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I like the helo sound from the video "EDGE", so I think that is the Diveplane/G.A. soundmod...or is it just G.A....or is it just one part of the Diveplane soundmod? lol

On a side note, I really like the Battlefield FX sound mod for rotor sounds and some other sounds, but I also like some of the default sounds.

In all honesty, I don't think there is really just one "ultimate" soundmod since each one offers something the other doesn't.

Your best bet is to try them all and create your own ultimate sound mod. :)

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I edited the Battlefield FX (on my own PC for private use) and made it Modman-kompatibel. This is my "perfect" Soundmod. :)

I have only downloaded few sounds of Battlefield FX. I was warant officer during 13 years in a belgian infantry bataillon and for me all sounds of tanks engine, gunfire and other "ground sounds" like the TOW launch are very reallistic. The best you can find...

• 10 months later...

I blended them all together and added some new in my "RoninsMixedandTweakedMOdsoundcollection"

Contains Hybrid sounds made of the originals and the modsounds. I´m actually uploading at lockonfiles and Jabog32.

This one is for those who weren´t happy with one of the mods or the ED sounds. Like me :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]