Spanish DVD has the extended pdf flight manual

Distiler

Why include the extended flight manual manual in pdf? is it because delays with spanish versión? (just arrived at stores this week). A thanks is in order if that is the case.

So, is it also free? can we share it?

PD: I'm referring to the pdf version of the extended 15 chapters flight manual that is being sold in paper.

PD2: now seems ED has uploaded extended versions of the english, german, french and spanish manual for free!:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2199&scr=products&lang=en

Edited by Distiler

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

The extended paid for manual IS NOT in pdf format as far as I know and ED said they have no intention to do so.

So I suspect that the spanish manual is just the same as every other pdf manual, if I recall their is 2 versions of the pdf manual, the first one was replaced by another version that was slightly more upto date if I recall correctly, maybe thats what they mean by extended manual ???

But ED have always denied that they would hand out the paid for binder manual in pdf format and I cant see the spanish version of dcs getting it and noone else, it isnt even on the dcs website as a free download, so I think the extended manual you speak of is the second version of the pdf manual that was made to clear up some errors and bring the manual slightly more upto date.

No it's not the same. It's the extended flight manual with 15 chapters instead of 9 and 552 pages instead of 383 of the english version. Also, it's translated to spanish.

I'm surprised too.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

Ed must of released it then ?, either deliberatly or they sent the wrong file to the game CD copiers and the manual then found its way onto the dvd.

I paid for my manual and tbh, I dont mind if its out there released in pdf format as getting it printed like the way ed has done is gunna eat up tons of paper and ink and if you get it done for you its gunna cost about as much as it costs to buy from ed if not more.

No harm in letting people have the proper manual as it really doesnt add anything new to the sim if you ask me so their is no big secret to the manual, its nice to have as an actual book but as a pdf manual I rate it as I rate the original and thats with a zero cuz I hate all pdf manuals simply because I like to play and access a manual at the same time without having to alt+tab in and out of game every 2 seconds :(

Spanish extended PDF flight manual

Hi to all:

Mates of ED, if you have ready the spanish extended PDF flight manual, please, sell it to us, in download version. :thumbup:

I bought BS in DVD and the hard copy manual, but, will be helpful if I get the spanish translation. :book:

I hope that ED find the way for sell this file to the people that support you.

Regards

(Saludos)

SHARE IT !!!!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

There shouldn´t be any problem to share it, right?

We are not talking about sharing software, we are talking about documentation.

Please, ED, say something. Give us light about the issue. Was it a mistake? What about people that already ordered and payed for the printed version and also ordered and payed for the spanish DVD sim version? Myself for example.

I bought the printed EXTENDED DCS Manual and I will buy this afternoon the boxed DVD BS spanish version.

It´s, let´s say, a kind of mess. :cry::cry:

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

SHARE IT !!!!!! AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!!!

There shouldn´t be any problem to share it, right?

We are not talking about sharing software, we are talking about documentation.

Please, ED, say something. Give us light about the issue. Was it a mistake? What about people that already ordered and payed for the printed version and also ordered and payed for the spanish DVD sim version? Myself for example.

I bought the printed EXTENDED DCS Manual and I will buy this afternoon the boxed DVD BS spanish version.

It´s, let´s say, a kind of mess. :cry::cry:

Sharing files from the DCS:BS would most likely be a violation of the EULA.

I think ED must explicitly give a written permission if you want to share intelectual property from the DVD/installation.

Alltough I suspect that ED has made a mistake if the included the wrong version of the Manual - it will be hard to revert.

But they can prevent you guys from distributing it - and you should of course respect that ;)

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

Sharing files from the DCS:BS would most likely be a violation of the EULA.

I think ED must explicitly give a written permission if you want to share intelectual property from the DVD/installation.

Alltough I suspect that ED has made a mistake if the included the wrong version of the Manual - it will be hard to revert.

But they can prevent you guys from distributing it - and you should of course respect that ;)

Legally they can stop anyone from distributing it once they become aware of it, but you know how these things are, if ed made a mistake by including this manual in the spanish version then it is already out in the wilds and is already too late to stop it from being distributed.

It will no doubt show up on www.replacementdocs.com pretty soon if not already, and if it doesnt show its face there like the FC manual did, then it will be shared amongst friends and invariably end up as a torrent.

I think most people will agree that even if the extended manual was freely available as a download, they would of still bought the binder version of the manual regardless if it was already available as a free download, mainly because those who bought the manual want a hardback version of the manual instead of in my opinion a stupid pdf file.

I doubt ED wants to put this extended version for free, it seems is a token for the long delay of spanish ka-50 version. But we don't have the normal version for free either and german, french, english and russian have it, so It would be nice if, at least, we get the 9 chapter "normal" flight manual as a free download.

I think 99,99% spanish fans who bought the hard copy extended manual if they had known that the spanish DVD would include the PDF extended manual would not have bought the extended hard copy.

First example me ( i have bought the russian download, english download, english DVD and extended hard copy manual )

ED should said something about the extended manual included in the spanish DVD, and if this was a mistake all the people who bought the hard copy because this was the ONLY way to get one extended may feel very....angry.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

In guess ED is absolutely PIS.....D OFF. Apparently was a big really big mistake. Otherwise we should had known, they should had let us know. And till now, SILENCE. Not a single word about the issue.

I have a request for you ED guys.

Give an explanation to those who bought the printed expanded version of the manual first because Spanish DVD wasn´t available in the stores. I think it´s a "must give an explanation". They got the right.

Cruz de San Andres

First learn to fly. Then learn to fight.

[sIGPIC]www.cruzdesanandres.com[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

Dear all,

Eagle is aware of the situation and it is currently being discussed internally. As soon as we have an official position on this we'll be sure to let you know. However, please do not expect anything until after the weekend.

Thanks

• Like 1