How to: Placing Aircraft in Bunkers?

I was reading the manual about the S-13 rockets (section 3-8) busting bunkers and killing the aircraft inside. So, I am trying to make a mission to do this, but have a few problems:

1) On page 3-11 of the manual it talks about the S-13T rockets that have two warheads (section 3-8 paragraph 3 of printed manual). It also mentions other versions of this rocket. But in the Mission Editor, it just says S-13, not S-13T or S-13OF. Which version of this rocket does the game have? Is there some way to select the different versions of the rocket?

2) I cannot put aircraft inside of a bunker hanger. They just sit on top. Here I am trying to put Static F15 objects inside a bunker that is part of the map. But it just sits on top of the bunker as you can see:

screenshot058.th.jpg

• Like 1

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

• 2 weeks later...

1) no idea

2) You can get aircraft inside bunkers, but the only way I've worked out is if you have for example an F15 takeoff from parking, no waypoints, task as GAI, you can then have the aircraft inside hangars. Not sure why you want them though? The doors will be closed so you can't really see them, but if an early warning radar or AWACS spots something, they come out of their hangars and takeoff which looks quite cool

Hope that helps

Warbird

Thanks.

Sorry.. After I posted this I was up at the lake for a week on vacation... Just got back last night.

I wanted jets in hangers so I could try and destroy them using the S-13T rockets which the manual says have two warheads, and are designed specifically for this purpose. (page 3-11 of the manual)

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download