DCS BS

Ebodee

Wow, you guys at Eagle never fail to impress. Been following you guys since the days of Su-27 Flanker and I am simply impressed. I am definitely a helo fan again especially of Russian metal since the disappointing days of EECH. EECH2 is still midly disappointing because the flight model info did not receive an update although quite similar to DCS BS.

I hope the next planned helo from you guys is the Ka-52 Alligator :smilewink:

• Like 1

Is this confirmed? Seeing a 24 would be super awesome especially considering the last Mi-24 developed for the PC was from Digital Simulations and what they did was quite frankly fantastic for the time. I hope DCS implements the same battlefield techniques involving the dual use of the 24 as a troop transport and combat tactical vehicle.

Is this confirmed? Seeing a 24 would be super awesome especially considering the last Mi-24 developed for the PC was from Digital Simulations

Credit where credit's due - the developer was actually Digital Integration.

Great game, though.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S

And all you have to do is get them a military contract for it! :D

The next aircraft in line is the A-10C. Following this, no one knows.

I hope the next planned helo from you guys is the Ka-52 Alligator :smilewink:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

And all you have to do is get them a military contract for it! :D

would be great if the jets were 70's and 80's/90's...

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

been flying since su27 flanker as well what a great game that was in the day. i love how most of the keys have not changed like views etc :thumbup: its been good to see the series grow to what it is now

HP TouchSmart IQ816 / 25.5" HD touch screen / 9600GS 512/ Core 2 Duo 2.16 / 4GB RAM / VISTA 64 / CH Fighterstick

I do understand that But

Is there a "in the future we might list" of aircraft that DCS might/plan to release?,

BTW, if its ok Id like to say Id love to see the SU25 or the SU25T fly in Black shark,also

respect to them that believe otherwise, but in my humble ( not technicaly aware) the best aircraft for simming is the ones where you need to see your enemy to kill him.

^^ yes there is...

It's been officially said (search the forums, for the exact thread from WAGS) that ED are "Working on the following modules at some level, with the intention of making DCS modules"...NOTE , that in the post WAGS also said that this list could change at any time without warning!

in no particular order:

- A10c (and possibly A10a)

- AH64a

- Mig29

- F16c

- F15c

- Mi24

- su27

*edit* ah what the hell, here is the post by Wags to make it "official"

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=422862&postcount=1

Edited by nemises

^^ yes there is...

It's been officially said (search the forums, for the exact thread from WAGS) that ED are "Working on the following modules at some level, with the intention of making DCS modules"...NOTE , that in the post WAGS also said that this list could change at any time without warning!

in no particular order:

- A10c (and possibly A10a)

- AH64a

- Mig29

- F16c

- F15c

- Mi24

- su27

*edit* ah what the hell, here is the post by Wags to make it "official"

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=422862&postcount=1

Thanks Nemises

:)