No Axis Tune with MSFF2 and Vista64

Hi folks,

recently I wanted to tune my MS Force Feedback 2's Axis, but the field isn't highlighted and I have no access to this function. Has anyone experienced this too? I know I managed to tune it once as I installed the game, but now...:joystick:. Could this be a Vista (64X)-issue?

Thanx in advance.

I used to love her, but I had to kill her

I had to put her, six feet under

And I can still hear her complain

A tribute to BBetty and NNadja

:bye_3:

You need to select "Axis Commands" from the drop down menu in the DCS control configuration screen.

:doh:. Thanx. I think I can remember having done something similar that time. I'll check it out when back at home (in my cockpit).

Thanx again:blush:.

Are you trying to adjust the axis curve for MSFFB2?

If so, I'd leave it, at least until the patch comes out (might be a fix included).

At least when I was trying it, the axis curve doesn't adjust when the cyclic is trimmed. So if you move cyclic forward, trim and leave it, you're no longer centred, and the stick is now higher on the axis curve. Makes for a very jerky ride, especially if you put deadzone in as well.

This might be worth a look:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=43234

Thanx Huckle,

I'll wait till the patch is released. It wasn't an urgent thing, by the way. I was just wondering, why the appropriate field was'nt active. I'll buy the Logitech G940 anyway in September.