My wingman is Jesus!!!

beers

So, we're on the tail end of a mission, I'm hovering over water trying to pick off a few more bad guys before I land, I hear "I'm hit!" oh bummer, but I guess that means wingie still alive so he'll make it home. Nope, he was in the mood to land. On water. I'm watching him inch down wondering why AI doesn't know water is not a valid landing point... well, he showed me. watched as he landed (with a slight tilt because one of his tires was blown out) and power down. Nifty trick!

2600K @ 4.2GHz, MSI P67A-GD55, 16GB G.Skill @2133 , GTX 970, Rift, SSD boot & DCS drive

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You know .. density of alcohol is less than water ... you'll float.

Im not saying that jesus was an alcoholic am I .. (hm) ... but certainly the pilot is. ;)

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

• 1 year later...

Mine is the best. :)

I was training about Datalink systems. So two wingmen and I positioned as 'combat line' in the air. I gave an order Wingman-2 to attack target on the left flank. He moved and did mow my upper rotor blades!. And I had to land.

It was very funny. I'm trying to create same circumstances for saving the trk file. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Yeah there are some J-issues with the wingman's AI... (got it?)

Actually I am certain that AI of almost every other helicopter is better. Check out how the Mi-24 AI pilot handles it's heli in the quick mission. My wingman won't fly like this even after Jesus, the Holy Spirit and God himself bless him!

God bless us all!