NVG'S and DATA LINKING FEQ's

left knee, small switch near the K-041 power and laser stby. If you do not have NVG at a mission start, you need to contact the ground crew to install it.

to change frequencies to avoid blinking DL icons: there are four thumb wheels on the left panel. Right and left click them to change VHF2 frequency.

It's the red coloured wheels on the left, you can change that to whatever you like.

The HMS can also be powered using the 'H' key under default mappings.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

yes, you can only have either the HMS (helmet mounted site) or NVG installed at a given time.

If the mission starts in dark hours, then it will autimatically have the NVG installed, else the HMS.

To manually request one or the other, put the radion to "Gnd Crew", press the radio key, press F10 for maintanance, and request . dont forget to change the Radio selector nob back to VHF, or else the groundy will get mad at you

LoL i feel like such a dummy! i tried a night mission and flipped on the NV lighting switch then flew around in darkness saying to myself..... Damn it's so dark out there how the hell am I supposed to see anything! I knew I was missing something, just couldn't quite figure it out........lol.

Now I know, NVGs have to be activated one i'm in the cockpit. Duh....RTFM. Man I love this sim more and more everytime I get a chance to fire it up (which isn't as much as I'd like....due to work schedule and kids) !

~Redtail~

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]