Can i get 3 IR Mavericks, plese?

zakobi

Does anyone knows a mod which gives the oppertunity to fit a three racks (rights words?) with the maverick with IR guiding?

And does any one knows why you can't in normal Lock On: FC?

obs!: i have Modman and simmods a-10 model...

Get LOPE utility, then you can add all weapons you like. You can find it on lockonfiles.com

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Try this: It's called LOPE or LockOn Pilon Editor. it alows you add any weapon to any aircraft. However, do NOT use this on public servers in hyperlobby, or you'll be banned!

Hope this is that you're rooking for.

EDIT: damn, Boberro beat me to it

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

Because LOPE is using meinit script, where is a line for f-111.

Notice that, there is mig-29k also, but it does not mean, this plane feature in actual game

I saw a MOD somwhere, for f-111 for LO. Only problem was, it used 3d model from some other game and it was really poor quality

And does any one knows why you can't in normal Lock On: FC?

Because in real life combat missions, they only put 2 Mavericks on those pylons. This was discussed many years ago on the old UBI forums. Apparently if the inside position on the pylon is used, then when that missile is fired, then the flames from the motor can damage the aircraft (I think it is the landing gear and the landing gear pod that gets damaged).

Also there is a lot of aerodynamic drag when 3 missiles are fitted. Typical weapon loadouts in the Gulf War had single Mavericks on positions 3 and 9 for even less drag.

You sometimes see pictures of all 3 missiles fitted, but it seems that is usually only if they are are ferrying missiles from one base to another.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....