Anyway to reverse the external view mouse controls?

I think it is just me, because I wasn't able to find anyone else looking for help on this subject on this forum.

But is there anyway to reverse the mouse movements in the external view only?

~Thump.

Computer Specs:

i7-6700K@4.00GHz, 32GB, 850 EVO 1TB, GTX 1080 Ti, Samsung Odyssey VR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 years later...
I think it is just me, because I wasn't able to find anyone else looking for help on this subject on this forum.

But is there anyway to reverse the mouse movements in the external view only?

Yes there is go into controls for freecam or General, choose the mouse X or Y axis, and invert.

Unfortunately, it is broken at the moment, a pet hate of mine this one, as it has been fixed, then broken, then fixed, and broken once again in current dcsw.

I think I ear marked it as a fault somewhere.

Cheers, Ian.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.

Yes there is go into controls for freecam or General, choose the mouse X or Y axis, and invert.

Does this change the axis everywhere or just the external view? Because I notice the same irritation, everything is backwards and upside down from outside but fine inside the cockpit.

Does this change the axis everywhere or just the external view? Because I notice the same irritation, everything is backwards and upside down from outside but fine inside the cockpit.

You have to remember this flight sim is programmed for russians by russians, so everything is back to front for us westerners.:smilewink:

Everywhere (Views), except in cockpit of the flyable aircraft (which have there own axis setups), and maybe in the drivable vehicles (CA), not sure on CA as I don't have it.

Asus p877v-pro, Intel I7 3770k 4.2ghz, 32gb Ripjaw X ram, Nvidia RTX-2070 Super, Samsung 32" TV, Saitek x52 pro Joystick and Combat rudder pedals, TrackIR 5, Win8.1 x64 with SSD and SSHD protected by (Avast AV).

DCS Tech Support.