Is there a F14 model available?

Mizzy

I know there is one with the VNAO F-14 mod, but I just want the F14 model and nothing else so the Su33 is still abailable. I just want the F14 as AI as the stock one is ugly as hell :)

Thank you

Mizzy

Mizzy ... You're alive ......... nice to see you back :D:D:D

Remember the 346 Fire Fighters, Medics & Police who died on 9-11.......

Selective memory is a wonderful thing, especially when certain posts simply disappear into the ether never to be seen again, unless I have a copy of the original post copied and pasted into word documents and saved .... just in case :)

Am I an abusive idiot ?

Due to physical incapacity my Wife types my post's for me

If I recall correctly, VNAO's F-14 also includes the F-18, so even if you tried to replace the original AI F-14 you would get the F-18 as well within the skin slots.

In addition, I remember there were problems if you replace the AI F-14 with VNAO's F-14 because it sits higher than the model...etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If I recall correctly, VNAO's F-14 also includes the F-18, so even if you tried to replace the original AI F-14 you would get the F-18 as well within the skin slots.

In addition, I remember there were problems if you replace the AI F-14 with VNAO's F-14 because it sits higher than the model...etc.

Correct, it sits below the ground so the wheels are half visible, absolute shame but looks as if it was a package and thats it :(

Hi Brum :)

Mizzy

The VNAO F-14 was first released without the F-18; there was a thread here explaining how to install it as AI-only as a F-14A replacement.

See thread: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=30808&highlight=F-14+AI+VNAO&page=2

Or in particular post #13:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=497359&postcount=13

Nice to have you back, Mizzy, still flying your Mig-29 skins!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]