Vikhr on all wings

OutLaw51

Hi this is my first time posting in these fourms Im a NOOB but i was wondering

if there's anyway of going Vikhr on all the wings as I can shoot sh** with rockets and I like to hide out the way taken targets out from 4/5 km.

Outlaw51

No. You can't use them on the inboard stations.

As a consequence, I either change my loadout to 12xVikhr + 2xTanks or I go with 12xVikhr only. The lower weight saves fuel and increases agility.

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD

...to expand a bit, only the outer pylons have the electronic link's to allow the special Vhikr launching pod to be mounted. The Launcher itself can track up and down .You can see this reflected in the HUD, and from thne outside in F2 view....lock a target, and pitch the nose up/down, you will see the Vhikr launcher counter-acting this on it's own.

This allows you to line up the Targeting laser with the initial launch vector of the Vhikr, which , as a consequence allows the missle to track.

If it were possible to mount Vhikr launchers on the inner pylons, then you would have to manually align by moving the whole helicopter with the cyclic, which means , in 90% of cases you would be unable to maintain a proper track on the target, as you would be drifting all over the place.

So yeah, short answer, no , as ppl above have said, only 12 Vhikrs max.

Hey Crash, is that done through manual editing of some configuration files? If so, can you please share it?

This topic passes through the forum every now and then. The reason that ppl arnt responding is that unrealistic loadouts can be used as an exploit in multiplay, that we have no control over. If players enter my server as well as many others using exploits they run the risk of being banned. Im hoping you are seeking this exploit for use in single play only. If you do some searching you will find the person who has the answer. Perhaps they will PM you the info you are looking for. Hopfully they wont post it in the public forum.

Edited by Kurtz

Thankfully this 'behaviour/MP exploit' will be deservedly clubbed in the patch :furious:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

If it is on private server and you enjoy it why not. You won't hurt anybody. On public you will.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Hi guys,

Yeah, I am interested in it for private testing reasons. I only fly online with a known squadron that would undoubtedly detect something like this very soon. Besides, what would be the point? After all, we seek realism, since this is not an arcade game.

Learning more about the innards of Black Shark might help me create my training series, hence my request.

Thanks,

If it is on private server and you enjoy it why not. You won't hurt anybody. On public you will.

I agree 100%, on a private, passworded server with pilots who have the same mod / advantage as me when flying missions yes. But I wouldn't dream of turning up on a public server with my air to air combat loadout or even my 32 vikhrs....8 on each pod....just not cricket old boy!

air-air.jpg

I agree 100%, on a private, passworded server with pilots who have the same mod / advantage as me when flying missions yes. But I wouldn't dream of turning up on a public server with my air to air combat loadout or even my 32 vikhrs....8 on each pod....just not cricket old boy!

air-air.jpg

You know how to launch these missiles?)