Are We There Yet ?!?

Not anymore, Just updated the home page and the date has now changed to April 2005, The 05 date has now gone. I knew it was too good to be true :( :( :( :( :(

Oh well looks like i will be off to the pub to watch the footy instead of flying the 25T :icon_jook

Not anymore, Just updated the home page and the date has now changed to April 2005, The 05 date has now gone. I knew it was too good to be true :( :( :( :( :(

Oh well looks like i will be off to the pub to watch the footy instead of flying the 25T :icon_jook

Still says April 5th here (and yes, I cleared the cache).

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

-Are We There Yet ?!?

I think that it's all about.

-Are We There Yet ?!?

I was asking myself last night that stupid question.

-Are We There Yet ?!?

Sure i will do this again this day.

-Are We There Yet ?!?

I must sleep too

-Are We There Yet ?!?

who wants to answers ?

There are about a 1100 hits on the lockon.ru page right this second. Any guesses what that number will be at 20GMT? As a hint, there have been over 300 hits within the last hour.

Post your best guess.. lets see who gets the closest! :D

-Thomp

355th_THOMP.jpg

When???

Are we there? Retorical question, i guess. We got April.5 since 13 hours now, and still FC is not out... Dear ED-Team! What about some infos regarding 1.1?

"Мы рождены, чтоб Штаты сделать пылью!"

*grabs Biolog's leg*

Are we there yet? Can I have an Icecream? I've got to potty....are we there yet?!?

:P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!?

Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!? Are We There Yet ?!?

rofl

btw it's 4pm in Moscow now (World Clock) and i am off to bed so i guess 1.1 isn't going to happen for me on the 5th of April. :(

Good luck to the rest of you, let me know what it is like tomorrow

:D

cobra_sig01.jpg

We know from reading the LockOn RU forums that the 2CD Russian version has been released. Some lucky individuals even found FC for sale over the weekend before its actual release date. So they did meet the 5 April general release date shown on the main page.

What we dont know yet is when they'll start the online sale and delivery for ROW.

Any hints from you ED guys? I've seen BIOLOG, CHIZH, Olgerd and Valery Blazhnov hanging around the forums today.

Maybe they're afraid to start up the online delivery seeing all the people hovering around the forum and website? Or maybe they'll just start it up before they go home for the night? LOL