Are We There Yet ?!?

No, they are afraid to tell us that the release is going to be delayed for another 3 months...

Well, ill get my cd version from ozon.ru by then :P

exactly... the 5th April release date has not only been met, it has been beaten.

Now we rest of the world just have to wait for the development of the online distribution system, as Nomad said, maybe another 3 months? :p

No, they are afraid to tell us that the release is going to be delayed for another 3 months...

Probably the guy mainting the http://www.lockon.ru website has no affiliation or coordination with the releaseteam. It wont surprise me if we will be waiting another 3 months :(.

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

lol! my final exams are till April 18th so I can't even get FC till then...but I'll see if someone gets the ENGLISH BOXED version from simw...and then order it so that it arrives by 18th :P

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

I've been around forums yes, however I am not an emploe of ED, hence I can't make any comments without permission of Chizh or Han. I'm just here to try to keep thing civil. And please please please, can you not start any more threads about the same subject... ->To everyone who is reading this<.

I am doing my very best to get information about the release

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

I do not understand that also. It would become calmer if only finally clarity would be, even if this would read, the program would come later. so simply that can sometimes be

;)

Asus P6T | Intel i7 920 (2,67) @ 3,60 Ghz | Geforce GTX570 | Sound: Realtec onboard | 6 GB Kingston KHX 12800 DDR3 | Windows 7 Pro 64bit | SSD-HDD | TM WARTHOG # 01069

Any hints from you ED guys? I've seen BIOLOG, CHIZH, Olgerd and Valery Blazhnov hanging around the forums today.

I've been around forums yes, however I am not an emploe of ED, hence I can't make any comments without permission of Chizh or Han. I'm just here to try to keep thing civil. And please please please, can you not start any more threads about the same subject... ->To everyone who is reading this<.

Ooppsie! Sorry BIOLOG....

Scratch BIOLOG from that list and add Han and Alex O'kean to CHIZH, Olgerd and Valery Blazhnov. Suspect they're all busy, what?

Give us an update when you can. Thanks

With respect to Chizh and Han, I don't think it is revealing any secrets to speculate that if they could have released it, they would have done so by now. Therefore, today is probably not the day - there must be some last-minute problems. I would encourage people to make other plans for today and tonight, without v1.1. Please go and live, without this torture, and check back in a week.

Speaking for myself and my opinion only,

-SK

Hi ALL! S>

I would like to say thanks to ED for all their hard work to TRY (yer, I believe they ARE trying their best to get this candle lit!) and get FC in the air. I also find it amazing (and I've seen this a few times now) that every time there's a new patch/addon in the pipe line that some of the community stops flying and joins in this form mass hysteria and flamming (never mind the cliffs!)

I think we forget how frigging good LOMAC is and some of us are hanging out for the improvements that will come with FC But lets just get out there and enjoy!!

So can I suggest we ALL give ED and the moderators a break. HUH!?

GOOD flying Gentlemen S>

System specs; i7 9700k 32GB RAM 2x1TB SSD Drives (1 DCS Dedicated) MSI Z390 MB. MSI GeForce RTX 3070. 4KTV monitor. Reverb G2 VR.Stock TM HOTAS. (Tm WartHog) Throttle. VBK MCG.

I also find it amazing (and I've seen this a few times now) that every time there's a new patch/addon in the pipe line that some of the community stops flying and joins in this form mass hysteria and flamming...

...and make mods want to jump of a cliff.

See, cliffs do come into play :)

The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.

Start learning Russian then.

LESSION ONE. (RUSSIAN 101)

Phonetic:

Da = Yes

Vodka = Wodka

Next lession next week.

- Vodku budesh?

- Vodku? Tepluyu? Iz mylnitsy? DA!!!!!!!!!!!

translation:

- Do you want some vodka?

- Vodka? Warm? From soap tray? YESSSS ! :)

With best regards, Albert R. Valiev

----

Oculus Rift S, i7-8700, RTX-2070, 32Gb RAM, M2 SSD (X4 PCI-E mode).

Warm vodka? isn't that some sort of sacrelidge? :P

I thought Vodka should be enjoyed while chilled :P

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• ED Team
- Vodku budesh?

- Vodku? Tepluyu? Iz mylnitsy? DA!!!!!!!!!!!

translation:

- Do you want some vodka?

- Vodka? Warm? From soap tray? YESSSS ! :)

- Vypit' hochesh?

- Net

- A budesh?

- Nalivay?

translation:

- Wonna drink?

- No

- And will you drink?

- Pour out!

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me