How do you fire guided weapons?

hi all,

I got Blackshark 2 days ago and im starting to get the hang of things like starting the engines, hovering and landing. But their is one thing i can not do is fire guided weapons. I am able to fire the cannon but can not fire guided rockets(or missiles dont know which one) with the Shkval. I can lock on a target on the Shkval. So i have got guided rockets selected and locked on a target on Shkval( i see TA on the shkval screen) and i aim the sight at the locked target, i can now see the C symbol on the HUD i hold down the fire button on my joystick and nothing fires. I look outsite the plane and i can see the rocket holders tracking the locked target but they don't fire.

Anyone able to tell me how to do it?

hi all,

I got Blackshark 2 days ago and im starting to get the hang of things like starting the engines, hovering and landing. But their is one thing i can not do is fire guided weapons. I am able to fire the cannon but can not fire guided rockets(or missiles dont know which one) with the Shkval. I can lock on a target on the Shkval. So i have got guided rockets selected and locked on a target on Shkval( i see TA on the shkval screen) and i aim the sight at the locked target, i can now see the C symbol on the HUD i hold down the fire button on my joystick and nothing fires. I look outsite the plane and i can see the rocket holders tracking the locked target but they don't fire.

Anyone able to tell me how to do it?

Release Weapons Keypress = [RAlt - Space] as opposed to Cannon Fire [space]. Ensure you have it correctly mapped to your Flightstick.

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'