Trim Indicator / I want to relocate it

Fakum

I have an ongoing thread here:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=36551&page=14

Id like to know where (if its even available) I can go in Vista and edit the X and Y coordinates of the “Trim Indicator” and the “Frame Counter” (FPS). I am setting up Dual Monitors, and I am only having difficulty with these 2 items. If I can edit the coordinates myself as to where these show up, my problems will be resolved. Thanks for any feedback.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

Fakum,

Are you able to post a screenshot or digital photo of your problem to aid us?

And with the FPS counter, the simplest approach would be to run FRAPS. I know that's a hack, not a solution, but it's not a bad hack and gives you screencap/moviecap ability as well as a FPS counter.

DCS Wishlist: | Navy F-14 | Navy F/A-18 | AH-6 | Navy A-6 | Official Navy A-4 | Carrier Ops | Dynamic Campaign | Marine AH-1 |

Streaming DCS sometimes:

ruprecht, I will find some time this week to do that, but basically, as stated in the other thread. I can get the Trim Indicator and Frame Counter on screen, but it starts to drop out once I reach a certain resolutin increas on the main monitor. I really could care less for the frame counter when flying, I only want that to do FPS comparisons for the thread I started comparing Vista and W7 RC. Otherwise, I definatly want my Trin Indicator available,,, I will get some pics this week. Otherwise, I still would like to see if it is possible to get an answer on this topic thats favorable,,, perhaps its not doable?I dont know?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle