*** Official ED Campaign Creation Competition ***

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I created one mission, when private live gave signals to take care also it :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

• ED Team

I'm sure if you pm Wags that you might be a little over the deadline, giving him an estimate of completion, he may be lenient!

Edited by JimMack

Having problems? Visit http://en.wiki.eagle.ru/wiki/Main_Page

Dell Laptop M1730 -Vista- Intel Core 2 Duo T7500@2.2GHz, 4GB, Nvidia 8700MGT 767MB

Intel i7 975 Extreme 3.2GHZ CPU, NVidia GTX 570 1.28Gb Pcie Graphics.

Yeah I created one mission, when private live gave signals to take care also it :D

Lol!

Yeah, I tried to integrate my private life into this project by assigning it to record female air traffic controller voice, which went fine, but tolerance was raised for maybe 1% only. :cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well, it isn't me needing extra time. But, a Squad mate is building a campaign for the Black Shark competition, and he said he went overboard and made maybe too many features in the campaign which is ending up taking much more time to complete than anticipated.

:music_whistling:

ASUS Strix Z790-H, i9-13900, WartHog HOTAS and MFG Crosswind

G.Skill 64 GB Ram, 2TB SSD

EVGA Nvidia RTX 2080-TI

55" Sony OLED TV, Oculus VR

Well, it isn't me needing extra time. But, a Squad mate is building a campaign for the Black Shark competition, and he said he went overboard and made maybe too many features in the campaign which is ending up taking much more time to complete than anticipated.

:music_whistling:

I'm in a similar situation as your squadmate, hence I've not released any of the many beta's I've made :P

But I figure that I enjoy the game just as much in the mission editor as in the cockpit so no pressure.. :)

I'm looking forward to all these campaigns!

Keep up the work and push yourselves to the limit. I'm sure all of them will be great

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Do we know how many people are attempting this?

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Count me as 1 for multi-player attempt, although it will be difficult at best even with the month extension.

Matt - Thanks much for the extension!

----------------

AKA_Clutter

Win 10 Pro, Intel i7 8700k @4.6 GHz, EVGA RTX 3080  FTW, Ultra 64 GB G.Skill DDR4 3600 RAM, Acer 27" flat screen, Oculus Rift S, HP Reverb G2, CH Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Rudder Pedals HOTAS, TM Warthog HOTAS, MFG Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5 Pro w/Vector Expansion, PointCTRL.

• 3 weeks later...

Wags posted this on the previous page of this thread:

"I will push it back to 10 December (an additional month), unless I hear from anyone that objects and will have their campaign ready on 10 November."

Can't get more officail then that.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Maybe a top 10 contender list might be provided? :)

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Only one more day now! Looking forward to the results and will try to play all of the campaigns submitted during my winter-holiday =D

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

They can be submitted as attachments here or as a download link to an off-site file.

Can you tell us if anyone has submitted a campaign yet? I hope there will be several.

Dusty Rhodes

Oh man I hope some people are just waiting till the last minute.

Dusty Rhodes

Finally, here is my campaign. :D

It is called Georgian Havoc, you will see all the details in the introduction and briefings. There is total of 15 staged missions. We tried to make good briefings and interesting and non-repeating scenarios in each mission. There are a lot of recorded communications, and like in real life you will have to listen carefully because, sometimes you will be retasked in air from your original task.

I wouldn’t call this campaign “expert difficulty”, but in some missions you will have to be able to enter new point in your PVI-800 based on received coordinates (very easy thing to do), or edit a new point in your ABRIS according to received bearing and distance from a known point (also easy to do).

I hope you will like it and enjoy in it (or you can completely hate it :cry:), but still there may be bugs in it, since testing time was extremely short, and when you test something you made your self, a lot of bugs can pass undetected. Therefore, be free to write your comments and notes, and if needed, V1.1 of the campaign can be produced.

Team participated in the campaign:

Igor “=MAF=Mongoose” Chkorov

Ilija “=MAF=Loaded Dice” Panov

Dragan “=MAF=Dragan” Cvetich

Stefco "=MAF=Hercul" Tashovski

Disregard the attachment, open RS file!

http://rapidshare.com/files/318693668/Georgian_Havoc_v1.0.rar

Georgian Havoc v1.0.rar

Edited by igormk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]