*** Official ED Campaign Creation Competition ***

Thank you a lot ED for getting behind this amazing idea! (and Arne Anka for bringin it to light).

This could be the beginning of a lot of amazing missions - and interesting stories told through the challenges of the black shark! I will surely read-up on the ME and perhaps sketch an outline for a campaign.

Once again - thank you ED!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a great idea Arne. I'm not much good at mission building so I'll be a sideline supporter for the ones that have the skills and the patience. I'm looking forward to missions as a result of the contest.

Thanks ED for supporting the idea.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7 10700K OC 5.1GHZ / 500GB SSD & 1TB M:2 & 4TB HDD / MSI Gaming MB / GTX 1080 / 32GB RAM / Win 10 / TrackIR 4 Pro / CH Pedals / TM Warthog

OMG..I´m so happy that ED and Wags listen to the community. Reminds me a Valve little bit. Hands down I love the way they do this job.

Thanks for this pleasant stroke on my soul, it´s nice to see that ED cares about their customers.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

Good idea Arne.

And this stuff - active involvement of producer (ED) and community is one key aspect of me (and many others I assume) like the game and continues to play/participate.

I truely look forward to play these campaigns. I'm yust into the included campaigns. And a sense of work/preparation in the mission briefings - and a sense of continuity/flow between missions do greatly add to the gaming experience.

Once again, hat off to Arne and ED - and good luck to all campaign developers!

regards David.

OMG..I´m so happy that ED and Wags listen to the community. Reminds me a Valve little bit. Hands down I love the way they do this job.

Thanks for this pleasant stroke on my soul, it´s nice to see that ED cares about their customers.

in this genre they have to, otherwise they won't be around very long. mega companies like EA can give people the finger because of the fact that their so big and diverse, and so mainstream, ED however is smaller and focused solely on simulations, and as such, if they anger the community, they very well could get screwed in the end...

Current Sims:

DCS Black Shark, Falcon 4.0, X-Plane 9, Steel Beasts Pro PE, IL-2 1946, ArmA 2, FSX, Rise of Flight, EECH, Harpoon 3 ANW, CSP

and the amount of games EA push out the door a year they don't have time to listen to what the community says..... but thats just me saying what I think.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Man, ED, you guys are awesome! Most developers only listen to their customer's suggestions if most or all of them suggest or complain about the same thing, but you guys actually listen to your individual customers! It makes me even more proud to support you by purchasing your products; you're down-to-earth and actually care about your individual customers' satisfaction. Salute!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi igormk,

relying on this quote, I think the hot building phase for missions has just begun:

The campaign building phase will last three months after the release of 1.0.1

Enough time left to create some nice missions :thumbup:

Cheers, bfeld

• 1 month later...

Hmmmm, due to my regular obligations, I’m starting to be a bit skeptic that I’ll make it till the dead line. I’m still working on 4th (of 5) stage, and not to talk about testing, making briefings, corrections…

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]