IL2 v4.09

RedTiger

Very nice,

just when I thought the game had died (PC)

:)

IL-2 / Pacific Fighters was the first flight simulation game that got me hooked. Saw it in a PC store one day and began to play it (only occasionally played FS2000 since then) I was absolutely blown away by the game for graphics / sound / simulation / fun factor. So a credit to them.

Community has been always high as the old times, il2 has not died by any means. In fact in most aspects it kicks more asses than years ago.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

There are mods for IL-2? I friggin love that game, and have had it consistently installed since it came out in 2001, and I also love goofing with community-made mods for most games, but I have to say I never even thought to look for any for IL-2. No need for them!

Great to hear the game is alive and kickin' and it's also good news Oleg found a crew to further support IL2, while he and his team can concentrate on SoW. :thumbup:

Gigabyte GA-Z87-UD3H | i7 4470k @ 4.5 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 @ 2.133 Ghz | GTX 1080 | LG 55" @ 4K | Cougar 1000 W | Creative X-Fi Ti | TIR5 | CH HOTAS (with BU0836X-12 Bit) + Crosswind Pedals | Win10 64 HP | X-Keys Pro 20 & Pro 54 | 2x TM MFD