Wingman - Constant flares?

lemining

I have been doing a mission last night with one wingman.

I have send him to see if there is anything hiding behind the hill :thumbup: and as i suspected there were enemy behind the hill, my wingman was being attacked by machine guns and one sam, he didnt get hit but he said that he has to abort his order and he rejoined me soon after. Well after he came back he kept on firing flares until he ran out and we were probably about 8km from the enemy.

Is that normal? We didn't even have visual on the target.

If its normal, then you are welcome to remove this topic. Sorry in advance.

NOt so normal no, but the AI experience may determine how they react.

If they are very experienced they will spot enemies quite far out - and react to it.

However, it may have happened that something kept lasing him and he just reacted to it.

Many "if"'s in there ... just keep observing them over time. If they misbehave, bring up your Luger and point it at his crotch ... and he'll behave again.

• Like 1

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning

NOt so normal no, but the AI experience may determine how they react.

If they are very experienced they will spot enemies quite far out - and react to it.

However, it may have happened that something kept lasing him and he just reacted to it.

Many "if"'s in there ... just keep observing them over time. If they misbehave, bring up your Luger and point it at his crotch ... and he'll behave again.

Heh, so you are saying that my wingman was overreacting wimp, who just got scared :lol: I hope you are not right :doh: