Logitech Force 3D Pro-blems

StoOopiD

the sensitivity is too strong.

I believe the Black Shark axis tune settings and the Logitech Profiler settings are stacking?

Is there anyway to override axis tunes ? Where the game just uses the Logitech Profiler ?

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie::helpsmilie:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Crosshair VIII hero wifi, 3800x w/ Enermax 360 AIO cooler (push-pull), 32gigs DDR4 Ripjaws 3600, Win 10 home on a Plextor PCI-E x4 3gb/s HD, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 ultra+, Soundblaster Z

Rift S, M$FFB2, CH Pro throttle, Saitek pedals

BS2, A10C, P51D, SPITFIRE, FC3, Uh-1H, F86, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, MIG21-bis, AV8BNA, F14, F16, FA-18C, SUPERCARRIER

This is strange, I also thought that the sensitivity of my Logitech 3D Pro was too strong and therefore reduced the sensitivity of the axis in Logitech Profiler down to 20%. After that I added some curve (not a lot) to the axes from within Black Shark and that worked out perfectly.

Maybe you should try to add some curvature to the axes in order to get less sensitivity around the center point to increase the accuracy?

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Boulund, thanks for suggestions.

I think i figured it out.:doh: the settings are definitly stacking. I deleted the Black Shark profile i made in the Logitech Profiler and the stick feels perfect. Im still using the profiler to adjust FF strengths.

P.S Black Shark still owns me ! No wonder why the Russians lost the war ?

The Black Shark is perfect for raping innocent Afgan villages. lol

Edited by StoOopiD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Crosshair VIII hero wifi, 3800x w/ Enermax 360 AIO cooler (push-pull), 32gigs DDR4 Ripjaws 3600, Win 10 home on a Plextor PCI-E x4 3gb/s HD, EVGA 2070 Super FTW3 ultra+, Soundblaster Z

BS2, A10C, P51D, SPITFIRE, FC3, Uh-1H, F86, Mi-8MTV2, SA342, MIG21-bis, AV8BNA, F14, F16, FA-18C, SUPERCARRIER

Hey Boulund,

whats your joystick key bindings?

So many controls with only a few buttons?:joystick:

Im always up for new ideas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Boulund,

whats your joystick key bindings?

So many controls with only a few buttons?:joystick:

Im always up for new ideas

Actually I've moved on to a Saitek X52 Pro quite recently but I have to say I was very pleased with my layout on the Logitech 3D Pro. I think you can find my profile here on the forums if you do a quick search for it in case you're interested.

I think I used button 11 as a shift-key to enable me to have Shkval, gate size, HMS, flares on the keys on the base. Then I had control of trimming, locking, laser, cannon rof/rounds, shkval movement on the top of the stick. Something like that anyway. If you download it from the forums here you can just check it out inside the game settings. Unfortunately I don't have it written down anywhere, but it feels really good when you use it - everything sits where I want it anyway hehe.

edit:

Found my post with the profile: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=36902

Please note that this is just a "regular" Logitech Extreme 3D Pro without force feedback

Edited by Boulund

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll