Facebook fan page

Shaman

Could Eagle Dynamics set up the official Facebook fan page for DCS? Just a suggestion for our small community, I'd love to add myself as fan and spam its wall, hehe :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I'd love to see it but I seriously doubt it will happen unless they hire someone to keep the blog up to date. And even then, someone from ED will have to step away from the task at hand to brief the hired blogger.

A little PR video from them can't take that long though and it'll be a one time thing. Something like the one the maker of Rise of Flight made for their fans.

ED have been taking my money since 1995. :P

Do I have to have an account to view another profiles?

need to be added as friends with them.

edit: and what viper said below.

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Do I have to have an account to view another profiles?

Have to be registered with and logged onto Facebook. Will then be able to become a 'Fan' of the DCS page :)

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Aha, I just wanted to view people's profiles...I hate to be forced to something which I know I won't use after 5 mins ;]

Thanks there is bugmenot for sites :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Aha, I just wanted to view people's profiles...I hate to be forced to something which I know I won't use after 5 mins ;]

Thanks there is bugmenot for sites :D

that be the security messures then.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45