trimming bug

redbat

Hi everyone! :)

I'm experiencing a bug in my Lock On Flaming Cliffs 1.12b.

Each time I start a new flight, my trim control doesn't work on my keyboard nor in my joystick. Also the "K" key, for the Pugachev's Cobra maneuver doesn't work.

THEN if I eject from the aircraft, press the "ESC" key and then click the "rcvr" button, I get normally in the cockpit again and NOW the trim and the Cobra maneuver works just fine! So, only after reentering the cockpit this functions will work, not before as it should, right from the start.

I tried to map these functions using my stick's software. It goes the same.

I had this bug in my 1.02 version. I thought it would be gone in this 1.12b version. It seems it isn't.

Thank you.

Pentium IV 2.4Ghz

1536 RAM

ATI Radeon X1650 Pro 512MB GDDR2 128-bit

Thrustmaster Fox2 Pro Shock (with force feedback)

Great that you reposted this in the Problems and Bugs section - a pity it isn't in the Lock On one though ;)

I've experienced this as well, just in case anyone else want to know.. :)

Edited by Boulund

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

I'll try to do that, but it's still kind of strange considering I haven't got a force feedback joystick (Logitech 3D Pro).

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Great!! It works now!! :thumbup:

Thank you so much Hautamichi!!

In fact it feels strange not having the force feedback enabled... but I prefer that way instead having to eject and "rcvr" again :)

Cheers :thumbup:

Well Panzer..tard, you're right about me having posted this thread here. I shouldn't. I didn't noticed until Boulund tell me. Well... it's not the end of the world anyway, you know? They were quite nice trying to help me and I think they understand better than you what these forums are all about:

HELPING OUT EACH OTHER!!

So, I'm very thankful to them.

About you Panzer..tard, I think you just couldn't get a better avatar for you :P

Cheers :thumbup:

just joking around, red :) No worries :)

EDIT:(Oh noes - I'm suddenly in the dreaded FC-Lockup! *panic set in* ... *looks for a way out*)

Edited by Panzertard

The mind is like a parachute. It only works when it's open | The important thing is not to stop questioning