Please control yourself!!!!

To the impatient ones waiting for this release [FC1.1] in the U.S.

Please stop behaving like tantrum throwing, out of control spoiled little kids.

I've read some of the recent posts regarding the expected release date and one would swear, some of you guys don't have a life at all.

I wish I could read russian well, I would go over there just to distance myself from some of you.

So, if you can't at the very least control yourself, just don't post and do some of the sensible ones here a favor.

I'm certain that FC 1.1 will be out when it is ready, and if you don't understand the complexities of releasing a major sim. Then, please don't show and demonstrate full-time your ignorance.

There, My RANT is complete.

If you knew russian (I do) you'd be able to go and read russians having fun with FC, how cool that or this is, they have better performance than before. While you'd be just swallowing your drool :)

So I think in this case it is better not to know russian :D

To the impatient ones waiting for this release [FC1.1] in the U.S.

Please stop behaving like tantrum throwing, out of control spoiled little kids.

I've read some of the recent posts regarding the expected release date and one would swear, some of you guys don't have a life at all.

I wish I could read russian well, I would go over there just to distance myself from some of you.

So, if you can't at the very least control yourself, just don't post and do some of the sensible ones here a favor.

I'm certain that FC 1.1 will be out when it is ready,

I agree totaly

Stop ranting about people ranting about people ranting! are we clear?

Damnit, Cali! Quit confusing me!

But hey, let's all grab a few beers, a few bottles of ice-cold vodka, a few shot-glasses, and then toss down a few while we just chill out and wait!

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Damnit, Cali! Quit confusing me!

But hey, let's all grab a few beers, a few bottles of ice-cold vodka, a few shot-glasses, and then toss down a few while we just chill out and wait!

Confusing you about what.....wait.....now I'm confused!

Confusing you about what.....wait.....now I'm confused!

Good! have a Beer, a few shots of Vodka, and everything will be all right in the end. You'll soon be too drunk to be confused. Or is that too confused to be drunk...maybe you'll be locked in drunken confusion, or confused drunkenness.

uhm.....yeah.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

Never More

You've got me panting about people ranting and my eyes are slanting unamused.icon_mad.gif

With all the holler, and the bother, I get some water to cool my fuse.icon_cool.gif

I sit and think, while on the brink and start to drink while everyone stews.icon_jook.gif

Then there in the cup, it sits right up, like a little pup, sayin' "I'm soakin' fused"

icon_eyes.gif

So I slap my knee, because I'm free, as I finally see, there on the flooricon_rolleyes.gif

Words from a Poe It, tho most will not know it, I guess I will show it....:tongue:

Never More.icon_wink.gif

icon_cool.gif

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.