Where to Buy LockOn AND Flaming Cliffs?

It seems it's getting increasingly hard to find copies of LOMAC or LOCK ON: GOLD! Does anyone know where to point new people who want to buy the sim???

I can't seem to find hardly any copies of the sim anymore, and it's frustrating for new pilots who want the sim, but can't find it anywhere (aside from the FC download that also requires LOMAC).

Anyone know of places to buy (that aren't "Out of Stock")?

[sigpic]http://www.virtualthunderbirds.com/Signatures/sig_LD.jpg[/sigpic]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

Now that's a shame.

I'm pretty sure you can get Flaming Cliffs CD-version from lockon.co.uk (same place where you can get the download version). In Sweden (this will not help you the slightest I'm afraid... :( ) Lock On: Air Combat Simulation (Modern Air Combat) is available from ginza.se for as low as 4 SEK (that's ~55 cents american). I don't think they ship outside sweden though. =(

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

I didn't know about the E-shop.

So, you can now order both LOMAC and FC directly from Eagle Dynamics on disc?

Corsair 750D Case | Corsair RM850i PSU | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS X CODE | 32GB Corsair DDR4 3200 |

Intel i7-8086K | Corsair Hydro H100i v2 Cooler | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW | Oculus Rift |

X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty | Samsung SSD 970 EVO 1TB NVMe | Samsung SSD 850 EVO 1TB | WD Caviar Black 2 x 1TB |

TM HOTAS Warthog | TM Pendular Rudder | TM MFD Cougar Pack | 40" LG 1080p LED | Win10 |

I didn't know about the E-shop.

So, you can now order both LOMAC and FC directly from Eagle Dynamics on disc?

So it seems. I've only bought Flaming Cliffs download version from there, but I guess you can order them on disc as well. So it seems anyway ;)

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

That's good news!

Anyone know if there is a difference between european copies of the sim and north american? I'm assuming the e-shop would sell a european ver since the site is .uk That is, if there is a difference (other than just the box art)?

My understanding is that the only difference with the English language vanilla Lockon was the box art.

My understanding is that there is only a single English language single disk FC.

Whilst the supply of GOLD seems to have dried up in recent months on EBay, there always seem to lots of copies of vanilla Lockon. Just looked on the UK Ebay and about 20 hits, over 30 hits on US EBay.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Sorry Death, you lose! It was Professor Plum....

• 5 months later...

If you live in the UK you can pick up a copy of vanilla Lomac from a number of places that sell PC games, ie: Staples, Wilkinson, CEX (have seen a copy of Lockon Gold here too), and Game. These are published by Focus Multimedia. You can also buy it from their website:http://www.focusmm.co.uk/shop/Lock-On-Air-Combat-Simulation-pr-1268.html When you have got your copy of Lomac you can download Flaming Cliffs from www.lockon.co.uk for $15~

Hope this helps.

For those in mainland Europe this maybe a better idea for you over at SimW: http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1621

Edited by AustinN360
Just found this other site.