Arma 2 must see!!!

jctrnacty

• ED Team

Indeed a well-made video, using After effects. And i see he has the same "teacher" like me, when it comes to learning After Effects... ;)

But anyway, all my energy for a new movie will be put to good use for "Project 10", a movie for DCS: A-10C which i've been planning for about 5 months now. :)

• Like 1

IMHO average movie nothing special ;]

But I would like to play ArmA2

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

the game looks nice..thats about it.. game play is por, and the aircraft physics are horrible..

i will revisit this game after patch 1.5, and when ACE mod or that other mod comes out...

WHERE ARE THE FLIGHT SIM GUYS that play arma2? i was hoping to do some Su25 missions online...see what arma2 does that lockon dosent...(gfx wise of course)

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

Indeed a well-made video, using After effects. And i see he has the same "teacher" like me, when it comes to learning After Effects... ;)

But anyway, all my energy for a new movie will be put to good use for "Project 10", a movie for DCS: A-10C which i've been planning for about 5 months now. :)

so A10C will be hear some day...

daymn that is the best frriggin news i have heard alll month.

im trying to clear up my multi monitor situation, and now i have gone back to modding the Suncom F15 HOTAS with CH electronics..

GIVE ME THAT AWESOME FLIGHT PHYSICS!!!!!! (su-25T rocks..but i want more..such a joy to take off and lannd..)

find me on steam! username: Hannibal_A101A

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197969447179

nice clip but arma 2 in regards to everything that has to do with flights and aircrafts is total crap

simply retarded i have no idea what they were thinking... if its a combat sim why not sim the aircrafts? instead its a stupid gamepad little kid A/C , try flying the F-35 haha what a joke.

cant wait for the A-10 vid by glowing amraam , cant wait for his vid for DCS:F-16 hehe.

Thumbs up to that!!! Five months sounds like a lot of Warthog flying and everything's being recorded, right?! ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

DCS: A-10C has not entered beta-testing stage just yet ;)

But, as Matt stated, more news on A-10C will follow shortly after the release of the Patch/Update for Black Shark, and obviously, i will dig into the sim and put together the movie (and let me tell you, i have never been more psyched to create a movie then now;) ).

• Like 1

DCS: A-10C has not entered beta-testing stage just yet ;)

But, as Matt stated, more news on A-10C will follow shortly after the release of the Patch/Update for Black Shark, and obviously, i will dig into the sim and put together the movie (and let me tell you, i have never been more psyched to create a movie then now;) ).

It's gonna be B-I-G project then. Can't wait to see HD A-10C in action :)

• Like 1

nice clip but arma 2 in regards to everything that has to do with flights and aircrafts is total crap

simply retarded i have no idea what they were thinking... if its a combat sim why not sim the aircrafts? instead its a stupid gamepad little kid A/C , try flying the F-35 haha what a joke.

cant wait for the A-10 vid by glowing amraam , cant wait for his vid for DCS:F-16 hehe.

its not a flight sim..... its a ground sim. its based on the VBS2 engine which is to train ground troops 'in house training' [instead of wasting tax money using/wasting blank/live ammo]. the pilots have thier own simulator to train on.

the use of aircraft in VBS is to help the ground force not a pilot [infact the pilot is 9 out of 10 times a member of the DS.]

so if you want a flight sim.. buy a flight sim. if you want a tactical ground based sim, with A/C that have simple FM so you can use them with your KEYBOARD and or MOUSE to play, buy ArmA

WARNING: best played in MP:D

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Actually Arma simulates alot of aspects of warfare not just the infantry aspect. The helicopters in Arma 1 do have a good enough FM to be called a simplified helicopter sim the fixed wing aircraft are another story though but its good to see that unlike most FPS at least in Arma you can do that type of stuff. I wonder how much the Arma2 aircraft can be modified and have more features added at least in Arma2 you have multicontroller support.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

its not a flight sim..... its a ground sim. its based on the VBS2 engine which is to train ground troops 'in house training' [instead of wasting tax money using/wasting blank/live ammo]. the pilots have thier own simulator to train on.

the use of aircraft in VBS is to help the ground force not a pilot [infact the pilot is 9 out of 10 times a member of the DS.]

so if you want a flight sim.. buy a flight sim. if you want a tactical ground based sim, with A/C that have simple FM so you can use them with your KEYBOARD and or MOUSE to play, buy ArmA

WARNING: best played in MP:D

i disagree , and besides for gamers there is nothing more depressing then having to buy 6 games each sims another part of warefare....

if the tanks in arma 2 are very good there is no reason why the aircraft cant be...

arma 2 has many great aspects i think you can agree with me that having a good FM for the planes will make arma 2 a better sim not a worse one...

ohh well i'll wait for arma 3 :D

Well, you can't have your cake and eat it.

I do agree that the A/C FM should be better and they're still using the old OfP engine but HEAVALY upgraded.

THere are MODs out there that make the game better. Like ACEand great addon studios like PUKF and RKSL [british]

I hope ArmA3 will be better, not just gameplay but FM for the planes. NOt to the standed like LO. But I think they'll need a new engine

Edited by joey45

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

I've wanted a full out military sim (aviation and ground/infantry) for the past 12 years (pretty much since I played my first flight sim)... still nothing in development. I wouldn't call it depressing as much as a wishlist. Each major genre (air, ground/infantry) requires a very different set of paramters. Still hoping one day, but I'm not holding my breath hehe.

and yes as Joey said..ARMA 2 BEST played in MP. I'd even go as far as say ONLY way to play is MP ;)....campaign who? What?

until the major flaw [in every game] is fixed... the dreaded A.I.

and some other bugs aswel.

Get in a good squad that suites your playing tech and have fun.

MP is the only way to go in ArmA 1 and 2

I've wanted a full out military sim (aviation and ground/infantry) for the past 12 years (pretty much since I played my first flight sim)... still nothing in development. I wouldn't call it depressing as much as a wishlist. Each major genre (air, ground/infantry) requires a very different set of paramters. Still hoping one day, but I'm not holding my breath hehe.

and yes as Joey said..ARMA 2 BEST played in MP. I'd even go as far as say ONLY way to play is MP ;)....campaign who? What?

Question: When does the “Combat” portion arrive?

The inauguration of the combat portions of Fighter Ops will originate after the training module, with many planned USAF combat aircraft, such as the F-16 variants, the F-15 variants, the A-10 and so on. Each will be introduced and released as an individual comprehensive add-on for Fighter Ops. This will eventually play into our long term platform strategy of having an extremely high-fidelity battlefield simulation, which will ultimately cover the many aspects and branches of the military and beyond.

:D

BTW DCS already features an FPS mode just that there is no guns yet.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Hey guys, this is my favorite old flashpoint video. Just figured id link it here for those that have never seen it. This is not an action vid, it just about friends playing flashpoint together, but I like it. It goes to show its not all about "After effects" and cinematography, and action sequences.

Watch the whole thing tell me what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDyg39dvG4

Dont let the smell get to ya...............