Arma 2 must see!!!

jctrnacty

BS and LO are dedi flight sims where as ArmA is a compromise of ground and air.. hence why im more of a grunt then a pilot...

The control of the planes with a stick is good but a little bit arcadish and they can also be flowen with the Keyboard and/or mouse for those who don't have a stick or don't play flight sims all the time... and I don't always fly with my X52 sometimes I use the mouse and keyboard.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

Yup. Another reason why I stick to my judgement of ArmA and how bad it sucks. :)

Armas helicopter FM isn't that bad, I don't know about Arma2 yet as I haven't got that. The problem with the jet aircraft is the thrust isn't modeled correctly but I do like the ability to ground lase the tgts for LGBs its very cool. The other thing I like is the ability to see other players on the aircraft with you like door gunners and co-pilots etc. I'd rate Arma as the top FPS of all time followed with OFP as 2nd followed by Jedi Knight.:thumbup:

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

"crcti_WARFARE_09.Chernarus" is the mission we play in coop. Bots are pretty good in this one, also patch 1.03 is out. I do enjoy the team play possibilities as an infantry man. Tanks are also fun. Basically it's only a good looking ArmA1... :music_whistling:

Warfare rocks its very cool to play on your own and beat it.:thumbup: My favourite at the moment CWR Everon.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]