Well, 1.1 is out, post what you think...

As I am sure that you have all seen, FC is finally out for us Westerners. Please form a nice quiet line and purchase and download your copy of FC. Then come back here and post what you think about the new add-on.

As for me I am about a minute from buying it, I just figured that I would take the time to announce it here first.

*Update* WOOHOO!!! Well, it's downloaded, I was gonna post a pic of the downloads page, but the serial number gets printed on there and I would like to keep that for myself (hehe).

Now I have to figure out a way to get out of work...

kdittyr

Well it looks like im gonna have to cut my celebration short and download this game/sim. :D:D:D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

Well seeing as I’m going to be using a credit card it looks like I’ll have another week or two to wait ..

Anyone know why I cant download the “Season Pack”? Hmm … Maybe they’re trying to save bandwidth and it will be up later…?

First you have to d/l the game, than you will be able to d/l the other files...

GROM- Grupa Reagowania Operacyjno Manewrowego

Anyone noticed that it still includes StarForce: "To protect the link between the "Program" and your computer configuration, StarForce is used for such protection. If up to 40% of the hardware parameters of your computer have changed, you will be required to re-activate your "Program." After your initial activation, you have a total of four re-activations of the "Program.""

even good news includes bad news, i thought that ED dropped the SF idea?

edit: and please dont convert this to an antistarforce-thread

Yea! that was one of the reasons for the delay....

Star force was modified........

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

I just returned from work, and saw LM1.1 was ready. I cant wait... the mission editor is gonna me my new playground :). I have delayed a campaign for Merfizon airbase until after LM1.1 is released... YEEAHOOOOOO now i can make my campaign :)

met vriendelijke groet,

Михель

"умный, спортсмен, комсомолетс"

[sIGPIC]159th_pappavis.jpg[/sIGPIC]

[TABLE]SPECS: i9-9900K 32gigs RAM, Geforce 2070RTX, Creative XFi Fata1ity, TIR5, Valve Index & HP Reverb, HOTAS Warthog, Logitech G933 Headset, 10Tb storage.[/TABLE]

It's amazing ! Loved the one-dot-one (1.1) :D

The smoke is coming out actually from the smoke generators, first landing with SU-39 was front tyre blown ! :)) he he , the fonts on the hud are done superb, if you zoom out inside , they become bold and still readable ! :) What else ?! Tell you in a minute ! ;)

FulcrumBG.gif

I was able to use a Credit card without making a paypal account.

you might want to check into it rather than waiting....

Drone

Cool!! I started the process just before my original post and I only saw paypal.. so I figured like the sticky said at the top of the forums that I’d have to wait.. I'll look into it.. thanks.

Cozmo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Minimum effort, maximum satisfaction.

CDDS Tutorial Version 3. | Main Screen Mods.

Ahhhhhhh! I am at work!!!!!! Can't wait to go home!!

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

Guest ruggbutt

Cosmo, I signed up for an account and they wanted my bank info. I bypassed that page and when going to the next at the very top left there's the "Add a Credit Card" option.

I bought the game, then removed the credit card after I had been charged. No worries about any other issues once the initial charge has gone thru.

So far smooth as silk.

Installed original CD, went right to the 1.1 upgrade, then did the seasons add-on, then ran lomac.

The activation popped up, I put in my key, it did it's check and said I had 4 activations left, then lomac came up just fine.

Frame rate is about the same, I noticed that flares are very effective at spoofing heaters...

Ok, back in for more configuring and flying...thanks ED...nice.

------------------

Wingmen should pretty much stick to two radio transmissions, "Two." or "Sir, you're on fire."

I'm also glad to see that I don't need any CD in my drive to play, and that starforce doesn't need an internet connection to start the game once it's activated the first time.

I could get used to this protection/distribution scheme...not bad from what I can see.

Now to learn how to fly the new su-25t, I didn't fly the demo much...

------------------

Wingmen should pretty much stick to two radio transmissions, "Two." or "Sir, you're on fire."

I have to say that so far the performance is better for me (although I reinstalled my OS last weekend).

Flying to A-10 is enjoyable again. All my mavericks hit their targets now( the accuracy setting is the same that I had in 1.02)

This is based on 30 mins of flying time, but so far so good. Keep it up ED :D

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals