Pretty Big News for the Future

I know, everyone is buisy with 1.1 right now, still there are some pretty important news. In case you missed it, there is an a link to an interview with Igor Tishin on he mainpage. An interesting quote:

OGL: A little about the future of a series. What, you do count, aircraft will be in the future versions Lock on?

Is planned the full translation of all existing in the game aircraft into the new physical model, the development of aircraft F -16, MiG-29K, helicopters KA -50, Mi-28N, Ah-6в Apache, and a whole series of others.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent news!

Just forget the F-16 and concentrate on the F-18... pretty please? :D

-Thomp

ps. dont flame.. just a friendly gesture! :D

Yeah, but then they won't have anything for an expansion! :D

It will be interesting to see how they make thigns like the ah-64 and mi-28 since those require a pilot and gunner. I wonder if we will be able to be in both positions and maybe even have 2 people in one online. That would be pretty sweet having one person concentrating on flying as low as possible and evading missiles while the other person is working on getting the hellfires ready to shoot and controlling the gun.

• Like 1

Is planned the full translation of all existing in the game aircraft into the new physical model, the development of aircraft F -16, MiG-29K, helicopters KA -50, Mi-28N, Ah-6в Apache, and a whole series of others

YES!! :D

- JJ.

JJ

Pilot and Gunner possible scenarios -

Second Human Player

AI Gunner / Autopilot

Toggle between Cockpit and Gunner (as LucasArts did in their games) With AI to take alternate position.

When all else fails, Eject then read the manual.

Oh, and a good wingman helps.

Pilot and Gunner possible scenarios -

Second Human Player

AI Gunner / Autopilot

Toggle between Cockpit and Gunner (as LucasArts did in their games) With AI to take alternate position.

Yep the Apache will have to support that. :D

Well, Igor has always had admirably high hopes for his project, but that's not the same as having the time and resources to deliver them. Still, I like optimism in people, even though experience teaches me to be very reserved in my expectations.

However...

> Is planned the full translation of all existing in the game

> aircraft into the new physical model

Igor can have another $35 right here, right now if the Su-27 can be upgraded to the AFM. I'd be happy paying just for that.

Not sure anyone else would be though. :-)

Andrew McP

Igor can have another $35 right here, right now if the Su-27 can be upgraded to the AFM. I'd be happy paying just for that.

Well, he'd get at least $70 ...

Mike (waiting for FC to d/l)

Well, Igor has always had admirably high hopes for his project, but that's not the same as having the time and resources to deliver them. Still, I like optimism in people, even though experience teaches me to be very reserved in my expectations.

However...

> Is planned the full translation of all existing in the game

> aircraft into the new physical model

Andrew McP

Be sure that someone else would, because if he got the AFM into all the aircraft, I would pay more also. If they would expand the current terrain, I would pay for that too.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Anyone notice in the interview that he said the KA-50 is done already?

I'm not a rotor nut..but I know a few of your are.....

.. makes me think...

If there is more than one helo fan (rotor nut)... then are you all called "collective" nuts? :)

Thanks,

Brett

"collective" nuts? :)

:-) Very good.

I'll happily pay for the helicopter as well. But unlike the Su-27 it'll have to stand up to comparison with the Hokum in EECH, which came as close as any sim I can think of to striking the perfect balance between simulation and gameplay. If only Razorworks had been able to produce a third in the series. A few more tweaks and...

And this isn't about EECH. I'll stop drifting off topic :-)

Andrew McP

Be sure that someone else would, because if he got the AFM into all the aircraft, I would pay more also. If they would expand the current terrain, I would pay for that too.

Same here, addon terrain is a great idea.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]