Payment

Unfortunately I don't have a creditcard

Well it some times takes a while to open up a pay pal account and you'll need either a Bank card with the visa logo or a credit card.....

So maybe you'll can convince someone to loan you theres for this payment otherwise I don't know.....

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

Unfortunately paying by credit card at paypal doesn't appear to be a valid option for me as it defaults the country to US and has no option to change it =\

:edit: apparently you have to set the country before selecting your credit card type lol.

Unfortunately paying by credit card at paypal doesn't appear to be a valid option for me as it defaults the country to US and has no option to change it =\

:edit: apparently you have to set the country before selecting your credit card type lol.

Yes there is, although shame on PayPal for their user interface.

When you first get to the page where you select a credit card, select your country first and THEN select the credit card number. Then you'll have your country available

To Moderator: I think it would be a good idea to make a sticky FAQ about ordering product and describe these unclear cases such as how to select country, can I pay by credit card and where is my serial number

You can set up a Paypal account without a credit card, just make an account, then click on "Add funds", then you'll see the instructions how to transfer money from your bank account to Paypal's. The drawback is that you'll have to wait 3-4 BUSINESS days for Paypal to receive your money :(

We really need a European banking standard, so we can pay immediately and without stupid credit cards

Creedence Clearwater Revival:worthy:

on my computer it says:

Error Detected

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

anyone else got this message?

Yep.

I think paypal for lomac is down for some reason.

And after I drove all the way to my mates place to download it there using his unlimited broadband account.

Nothings ever easy. Hopefully They will sort it out soon.

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit

There is no alternative at the moment.

We wasn't expecting such errors from payment systems that soon. :)

Make it quick guys.

If my wife gets a sniff of that money sitting there on visa she'll spend it first.

:rolleyes:

Lets go ;)

AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Socket 939, Motherboard Abit AV8, Corsair DDR PC3200 - 4 x 512 MB

ASUS AX800Pro Flashed to X800 XT, Samsung CD/DVDRW, Seagate 2 x SATA 250G RAID, Creative Soundblaster XFi Xtreme music, Trackir 3 Pro, Saitek X52 Pro, Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium 32 Bit