An extra, unplanned LOMAC movie/documentary

now that was funny

It would have been a lot funnier if ED had released 1.1 a week later. Now I have to edit the darned thing!

Damned developers, they can't do *anything* right :-) :-)

Of course I'm not going to be doing any editing now unless it's footage shot from inside a 25T. 29% and counting. I just wish I'd gone to bed today instead of editing a stupid movie :->

Andrew McP

what you should have on the April 4th hanger doors, have them to start to slowly open with a bright light flooding out with the 'halaloya' in the background, only to grind to a halt to signify the server problem. :D

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

what you should have on the April 4th hanger doors, have them to start to slowly open with a bright light flooding out with the 'halaloya' in the background, only to grind to a halt to signify the server problem. :D

:-) The original idea was to have the doors open and my su-25 "T" formation fly out via a little editing trickery. But I ran into limitations because my editor has only 3 vdeo layers, and I was using them all. I can now think of a way round it, but that's life!

Just edit it in your head instead, it's quicker. While you're at it, imagine I released the movie a few days earlier so it didn't look so inappropriate ;-)

Andrew McP

PS Thanks for the comments everyone.

• ED Team

Well... :biggrin:

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Just flat out Hilarious!!

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

I've got loads of webspace that I'm not using, and a 25Gb cap that's currently using about 2Mb/Day

That's a very kind offer. The last guy who offered me some space had it sucked dry very quickly though, and had none left for himself! One of these days Pipex are going to realise just how much bandwidth I use and send me a big bill :-)

I suppose I could always use your offer to store low quality versions of older movies. That way those late to the party could still see what they'd missed without eating too much bandwidth. But I'd also planned to start rotating older movies on my site, which has the advantage that nobody else has to worry about issues like music copyright.

Technically speaking these movies are illegal, and although most people say don't worry about it, I do, and I'm not really comfortable with asking other people to share the risks associated with my bad habits.

Still, I appreciate the offer :-)

Andrew McP

PS Thanks again to everyone for the comments. It's nice to be able to make folk smile occasionally without having to blow something up :-)

andrew can u give me the article about flanker 2 in ur movie...the pages of info with those old renders on there ? :P

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|