A-10 news?

jctrnacty

Gosh, those screen looks amazing , look at the new grass near the runway , and the cloud looks beatifull also :thumbup:

Hey stopy putting feathers in their a......, let them work and improve on it!!! They are work in progress pictures, soo natrually we expect them better in the near future :D

I'd like to see some ingame video, instead of some pics, to get a taste of Yumminess!!!

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wish the A-10 will be 100% functionnal, not like the BS, where you had some buttons "not working"....:(

Think of them as unserviceable systems, but still entire a/c is airworthy :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Is the last ss ingame? Well i noticed on the last screenshot the shadows are totally different, very nice soft shadows. So I´d like to know if its in-game shot or render with artificial background?

I would say...............

...........................................................................................

ingame.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

SPOTTED!

Last screenshot on simhq:

http://www.simhq.com/_air13/air_425f.html

New type of clouds within the simple weather engine :) You can clearly see that there are weak layers of whirls between cumulus type clouds or possibly in the layer above.

tail# 44 or 444

SPOTTED!

New type of clouds within the simple weather engine :) You can clearly see that there are weak layers of whirls between cumulus type clouds or possibly in the layer above.

'Photoshopped', maybe?

Let's hope you're right :thumbup:

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

SPOTTED!

New shadows too.

Nate

It may be a skybox texture or not. If it is then hopefully it fades out when you reach altitudes that normally put you above any highest layers of clouds, otherwise it will kill my immersion.

tail# 44 or 444

Sorry, I was a bit short.

Release dates are highly fluid and subject to the dynamics of company workload and staff availability. The best we can do is communicate ED's goals as best gauged at the time of communication, but you have to allow for those plans to change, because they often do. Plans have changed a number of times now since the initial DCS: Black Shark FAQ was made public. We will try to either remove or update the information as soon as possible.

Regarding A-10C Warthog, the intent is to release sometime in 2010. This is later than Eagle had initially intended, but development time needed to be extended to account for a new Flaming Cliffs product, additional features and functionality that will be added to Warthog, and to ensure plenty of time for mission/campaign creation and testing. As stated in the SimHQ article, further details regarding Warthog will be forthcoming early next year.

hmmm, "new flamming cliffs product" sounds like something bigger than a simple patch then. ;)

Very neat A-10 pics, looks like we'll get a bump on the graphics along with realism. Nice. :)

Edited by Pilotasso

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

hmmm, "new flamming cliffs product" sounds like something bigger than a simple patch then. ;)

Maybe there are fixed most lacks of reality this is why it is named "new product", who knows.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

My guess is graphs bump along with the fixing some of the SIM's limitations. But thats my 2 cents.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

as long as I can get the plane im working on ingame with C/P and FM im happy.. and not just a model replacement.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

I know that i´ll be bashed now, but isn´t it just waste of resources to patch LOMAC? This mark is owned by UBIsoft and it doesn´t make sense to continue support.

Now bash me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

MB MSI x570 Prestige Creation, RYzen 9 3900X, 32 Gb Ram 3333MHz, cooler Dark rock PRO 4, eVGA 1080Ti, 32 inch BenQ 32011pt, saitek X52Pro, HP Reverb, win 10 64bit

*bash* :D

ED know what they're doing - and for those of us who want their fastmovers until the DCS fastmovers arrive, this is a welcome update.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I know that i´ll be bashed now, but isn´t it just waste of resources to patch LOMAC? This mark is owned by UBIsoft and it doesn´t make sense to continue support.

Now bash me.

Agree with you :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

What GG said ;)

I like BS but recently reinstalled FC for a hack about in my beloved Su25. Alright, its not quite as fast moving as what GG is referring to, but it feels like a meteor compared to the Ka50.

A bit of retro isn't a bad thing, and alot of people still play FC, so therefore worthy of some support.

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

487th Helicopter Attack Regiment, of the

VVS504 Red Hammers

Now bash me.

The name is but the game isn't...

FC is owned by ED and they're expanding FC.

Now bash me.

:unsure: ... alright ... :weight_lift: ... :chair:

• Like 1

No longer active in DCS...

I think it would be a great idea if Flaming Cliffs and DCSBS were multiplayer compatible. The missions with all the flyable planes would be much more exciting and it would be a good solution until jets for DCS appear. As a hardcore simmer you could say that the Lock On planes shouldnt be "mixed" with the ultra realistic DCS planes - but hey, the player-controlled Lock On aircrafts are still much more realistic than dump A.I. controlled aircrafts!

It would certainly mean a lot of work for ED thoug...